Shame On You Bcci

What about the lives who lost in many attacks committed in India by Pakistan dont they hold any value there is no preferred plan attack is the best form of defence and India shud have done that straight away after they came to know about the terrorists sent by neighbours.
Yes we do care about that but there has to be a strategy to counter the same. One of the options is trade embargo, sports embargo (which we are suggesting) etc. A more bullish approach may be to have a surgical strike on a terrorist camp which is not big enough to escalate in war but something that sends a message that we can't be messed with. But this option is no longer viable as that should have happened in the immediate aftermath of 26/11 and not 5 years down the road. There are always options but a war is not one of them.
come on..i wont completely blame them for loss of lives u know! we should have stopped them... how many attacks have taken place in usa in last few years after 9/11 ? do u think they stopped trying to attack them ? and attack is hte best form of defence well not really it will push our coutry sevrel years back u know both countries have nukes for gods sake! likei said u hate them more then u love indians hell im sure ur not even indian:finger:
Yea sabby truth hurts doesnt it let me give you an example your neighbour bombs your house and kills your people even though you dont want to get take law into your hands you still would go to police station and register case against them this is what i m trying to implie. You idiot wars are not won by keeping quiet in that case Mahabharat and Ramayan would never had happened.
It was not UN force. George Bush did not get UN approval and then he dropped his bid to get that approval and US formed its own coalition to attack Iraq. That coalition was possible on two accounts one is supreme power of US and two is GW did not care who was coming with him so it took guts on his part same like what Indira Gandhi did in 1971 , She appealed to UN but when got got nothing she decided to go on attack. I can bet if mexico pulls what Pakistan pulled on India Mexico will cease to exist.
They were "coalition forces" and not US forces...
Iraq invaded its rival oil-exporting neighbour Kuwait on 2 August 1990. The invasion was widely condemned, and four days later the United Nations (UN) Security Council unanimously approved a trade embargo against Iraq. A blockade of Iraq's access to the sea followed within weeks, as the United States assembled a large multinational task force in the Persian Gulf, while another was formed in Saudi Arabia. By the end of 1990 this force numbered some 40,000 troops from 30 countries, though the United States retained its high profile as the dominant partner in the coalition.
Link... http://www.awm.gov.au/atwar/gulf.asp
Yea sabby truth hurts doesnt it let me give you an example your neighbour bombs your house and kills your people even though you dont want to get take law into your hands you still would go to police station and register case against them this is what i m trying to implie. You idiot wars are not won by keeping quiet in that case Mahabharat and Ramayan would never had happened.
:hysterical:

look in war many innocent people will die a neighbor and country totally diff things..first put this in ur head 2nd it will hurt us more..and if we started deciding every problem with violence then this world wont last for long :cantstop: also why do u want them killed so badly ? :hmmm:

I was master in Age of Empires in my collage and fresher days. I can attack any of my enemy in a team game with 20-22 horses ( knights :D ) within 20 minutes when i take iranian civilization. :ridinghorse: From my expertise in war i can say that if we surprise pakistan with all our nukes , we can eliminate 60 to 70% of their population in no time. We got Brahmos which carry nukes and pakistan doesnt have anything to counter it. I guess almost all the able bodied pakistanis will be watching ind-pak match if that happens, when pakistan needs 140 in 13 overs , misbah and umar akmal at the crease , they cant take their eyes of the match. Silently load all our nukes ( 200 to 250 :nervous: ) in brahmos ,fire and forget it . bang bang. :bangbang: Sarkar will be happy. All india will be happy. Pakistanis will be happy too in the heaven.

I was master in Age of Empires in my collage and fresher days. I can attack any of my enemy in a team game with 20-22 horses ( knights :D ) within 20 minutes when i take iranian civilization. :ridinghorse: From my expertise in war i can say that if we surprise pakistan with all our nukes , we can eliminate 60 to 70% of their population in no time. We got Brahmos which carry nukes and pakistan doesnt have anything to counter it. I guess almost all the able bodied pakistanis will be watching ind-pak match if that happens, when pakistan needs 140 in 13 overs , misbah and umar akmal at the crease , they cant take their eyes of the match. Silently load all our nukes ( 200 to 250 :nervous: ) in brahmos ,fire and forget it . bang bang. :bangbang: Sarkar will be happy. All india will be happy. Pakistanis will be happy too in the heaven.
wht abt the players at ground ? sarkar wont sleep until they are in heaven too! come on tell me abt it!
look in war many innocent people will die a neighbor and country totally diff things..first put this in ur head 2nd it will hurt us more..and if we started deciding every problem with violence then this world wont last for long :cantstop: also why do u want them killed so badly ? :hmmm:
Sabby here is a quote by the greatest proponent of Non-violence, Mahatma Gandhi. It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence. The quote is self-explanatory
So you want them to get away with those terrorist attacks sponsored by them.
i think amerika is krishna in mahabharatha :--D veena malik is mandothari in ramayana :nervous:
Sabby here is a quote by the greatest proponent of Non-violence, Mahatma Gandhi. It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence. The quote is self-explanatory
well im not it was just reply to his logic i dont believe in war why should millions of innocent people hsould pay for our incompetence and terrorist in pakistan who are even killing people in there own country! i dont know hwy im even discussing abt it anymore cos its not even a option like u said our govt could ve boycotted them in every field but they did not trade is still same other sports are still played...so on topic i dont blame bcci and none of u guys were so vocal against those things but all of suddden cos of cricket u want to go on war talking abt sarkar) ya i know there govt gave birth to terrorist and they are kind of paying for it too but we should ve stopped those guys who created havoc in mumbai do u think there are no attempts on usa to kill people or destroy places by terrorists ? sarkar says it will savel ives of people going on war do u agree with it ? come on people get real here for a minute ..putting blame of every one who died in mumbai on pakistan is just hiding our own incompetence too and no i dont even beilivei n mixing of sports iwht politics and if we are uncapable to avert threat of people /agents entering out country durng matches then we should play at neutral venues or not allow people in at all but again no excuse to not play at neutral venue when ur playing every other sport
So you want them to get away with those terrorist attacks sponsored by them.
but you have realize 4 years after the fact, war is not an option. They have to continue what they have been doing till now and hope for the best.Why are we blaming our incompetence on others. Does not playing cricket solve anything in the big picture.
:facepalm: Gandhi meant this quote for people to truly believe in non-violence from their hearts, to remove the violent nature and to tread the part of non-violence. Great job at putting this totally out of context! :good: Here's the complete quote
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. Violence is any day preferable to impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent."
:facepalm: Gandhi meant this quote for people to truly believe in non-violence from their hearts, to remove the violent nature and to tread the part of non-violence. Great job at putting this totally out of context! :good: Here's the complete quote
thnx even i was thinking this cant be right :\
well im not it was just reply to his logic i dont believe in war why should millions of innocent people hsould pay for our incompetence and terrorist in pakistan who are even killing people in there own country! i dont know hwy im even discussing abt it anymore cos its not even a option like u said our govt could ve boycotted them in every field but they did not trade is still same other sports are still played...so on topic i dont blame bcci and none of u guys were so vocal against those things but all of suddden cos of cricket u want to go on war talking abt sarkar) ya i know there govt gave birth to terrorist and they are kind of paying for it too but we should ve stopped those guys who created havoc in mumbai do u think there are no attempts on usa to kill people or destroy places by terrorists ? sarkar says it will savel ives of people going on war do u agree with it ? come on people get real here for a minute ..putting blame of every one who died in mumbai on pakistan is just hiding our own incompetence too and no i dont even beilivei n mixing of sports iwht politics and if we are uncapable to avert threat of people /agents entering out country durng matches then we should play at neutral venues or not allow people in at all but again no excuse to not play at neutral venue when ur playing every other sport
Of course you dont believe in mixing sports and politics its not as if the mumbai victims are from your family sabby what about Pakistanis bringing religion into cricket is that justified too .I till to this day say India shud boycott every single tie with Pakistan India is only gaining attacks being friends with Pakistan.