Pakistan in India 2012-13...

Asim

Pakistan in India 2012-13...  

1. 1.

• Jadeja will open the batting and Chawla at no 4.

dale steyn uses wrist..heck some batsmen say there is bit of delay and that is what makes it so hard to face him :winky:
Yes some bowlers use wrists in their bowling and that flick makes the action look dodgy to natural eye same is the case with junaid... Even sreesanth uses his wrist in bowling ....

His consistency in ODIs is scarcely believable. He has this format of the game completely and unequivocally figured out. Watching him bat is like watching a sophisticated computer that has already planned it next 100 moves in a virtual chess game. He seems to know exactly what to do when - Is it time to attack, or defend? Should I go after Ajmal this over, or not? There's absolutely no tension, the current state of the game seems irrelevant to him. I always thought Sachin Tendulkar was the last hurrah when it came to constructing ODI innings. After all, he figured out the science of pacing an innings better and before anyone else did. But a big portion of Sachin's masterclass' came at a time when pressure in ODIs was nearly not as high as it is these days. Every time Dhoni steps out to bat, it seems like the team is in some sort of polava. Yet, more often than not, he delivers. Around 4 years ago, I made a half ridiculous and half hilarious proposition that when he's eventually done, Yuvraj Singh had the talent and capability surpass Sachin as India's all time greatest ODI bat. I am not that stupid now to say that Dhoni will overtake Sachin, but I think it is not that ambitious to claim that MSD is now at least on par, if not better than Yuvraj when it comes ODI bragging rights.

Around 4 years ago, I made a half ridiculous and half hilarious proposition that when he's eventually done, Yuvraj Singh had the talent and capability surpass Sachin as India's all time greatest ODI bat. I am not that stupid now to say that Dhoni will overtake Sachin, but I think it is not that ambitious to claim that MSD is now at least on par, if not better than Yuvraj when it comes ODI bragging rights.
Yeah maybe not that ambitious like you said but it is still very ambitious to say Milkman is better than world cup winning Yuvi. :two_thumbs_up: