Field hockey at the 2012 Summer Olympics Men's tournament

Sir john

^ Yeah' date=' I hope Pakistan wins a medal. It's bloody disappointing to see the traditional hockey forces being reduced to a joke though at least Pakistan has done much better than India overall.[/quote'] Beg to differ. I revel in schadenfreude. If we can't win it, neither should our bitterest rival. I hope they get thrashed in every match.

pakistan should win a medal in hockey .atleast some south asian nation should win it.
^ Yeah' date=' I hope Pakistan wins a medal. It's bloody disappointing to see the traditional hockey forces being reduced to a joke though at least Pakistan has done much better than India overall.[/quote'] :headshake:

I think only those who have not watched Indian hockey for the last few years would have had any hopes this time. The rest would know that we would need nothing short of a miracle to win a medal.
True. The last time I saw a hockey match was in the 2010 World Cup at the Dhyan Chand Stadium where India smashed Pakistan 4-1. :dance: No clue after that! :sad: