Most Entertaining Inng in ODI Cricket Ever.

Salu 86

If you want to see class ODI innings, watch 2003 Ind-Pak where one man took on 3 fast bowlers
Dear did i say that it was a classy Inng??? I just said that it was a most entertaining Inng.Ask Ravi Shastri who enjoyed it most and gave Afridi name BOOM BOOM AFRIDI after this Inng. BTW you were talking about classy Inng. here is a real Class Inng do watch it. j_X-1SXGaYo

Nothing. NO single innings in ODI cricket beats Sach's 98 @ Centurion. The Pressure of a billion+ people, relying ONLY on him, the class of the opposition(wasim waqar shoaib), the stage(World cup knockout), the rivalry, and the utter and complete destruction .

Nothing. NO single innings in ODI cricket beats Sach's 98 @ Centurion. The Pressure of a billion+ people' date=' relying ONLY on him, the class of the opposition(wasim waqar shoaib), the stage(World cup knockout), the rivalry, and the utter and complete destruction .[/quote'] :two_thumbs_up:

Nothing. NO single innings in ODI cricket beats Sach's 98 @ Centurion. The Pressure of a billion+ people' date=' relying ONLY on him, the class of the opposition(wasim waqar shoaib), the stage(World cup knockout), the rivalry, and the utter and complete destruction .[/quote'] whatever 98+96=194 almost double and in front of Indian huge crowd,on indian soil.that really was greatest ODI Inng and i love Saeed Anwar cos his beard is so sexy

whatever 98+96=194 almost double and in front of Indian huge crowd' date='on indian soil.that really was greatest ODI Inng and i love Saeed Anwar cos his beard is so sexy[/quote'] even with your sexy seead answer's beard ...it still wasnt enuff to beat us in all the world cups so far, huhhh??????? emmmmm