Game of Thrones (TV Spoilers allowed, Book spoilers not allowed)

Rajiv

Spartacus is wwe into a movie plus nudity and softcore. Its got no story so it gets boring to watch after a while. Sent from my GT-S5830D using Tapatalk 2
I watched it after reading someone's post here. The acting, direction and plot are absolutely nothing compared to GoT. Stopped after watching few episodes.

I actually watched Rome earlier this year and wanted to watch another series like that and ended up watching 3 seasons of GoT in 3 weeks :). Rome was better in a way cuz the story had more structure and was more simple. Only few characters around whom the story revolved so it was easier to follow. GoT is a VERY different series to Rome so comparing it is not fair.

Isnt this a strictly GOT discussion thread? BTW' date=' ROME was cancelled because of budget constraints and GOT might go the same way[/quote'] GoT's scale can be cut down, also GoT has many many people subscribing for HBO which costs 18+ bucks a month and people have it only for GoT. HBO has made a lot of money because of it and the day its canceled, it will take a major hit in the US.