Game of Thrones (TV Spoilers allowed, Book spoilers not allowed)

Rajiv

:phehehe: BTW beware before starting the books - 5 out of 7 have been written till now and once you have completed all 5 (like I have), it will be a torturous wait for the remaining 2 because they aren't coming anytime soon.
I've finished them, i dont think they are coming out at all. GRRM is more interested in the backdrop of the era of SOIF saga than concluding the saga itself. And honestly, i dont see how he can end it satisfactorily. He let the plot in the book snowball too much, with too many dispare plotlines that have to come to mutually consistent conclusions.

2 days to go. Not sure if I can contain myself from watching it until the whole season is finished. A friend of mine has ruined it for me with a MASSIVE spoiler. Want me to share it with you, Sooda? Lol
I always watch one full season (or if possible ALL seasons) in one go - thats much better... Spoiler has to do with a wedding :P

I always watch one full season (or if possible ALL seasons) in one go - thats much better... Spoiler has to do with a wedding :P
Yeah, I always do that too. How long would it take for the whole season to be covered? Spoiler has to do with what Tyrion says in the trailer about that mess that even he wouldn't be able to get out of. :((

Yeah, I always do that too. How long would it take for the whole season to be covered? Spoiler has to do with what Tyrion says in the trailer about that mess that even he wouldn't be able to get out of. :((
10 episodes with 1 per week - thats two and a half months. yeah....thats one big mess. But lets not spoil it for others :--D

I can send PM to you if you need more details....i have read all 5 books :((
IMO having read the books you can put many scenes in the tv show into proper context. At least thats what I've felt after reading all books and then watching the tv version.