Game of Thrones (TV Spoilers allowed, Book spoilers not allowed)

Rajiv

Rome is next on my watchlist. Currently doing Spartacus. :woot:
I saw a few episodes of Spartacus a few years ago but I found it too artificial - the fight scenes (especially the blood) seemed way too computerized to me. Or maybe its just that I had seen Rome earlier so I expected a bit too much :--D

Way too long man. :(( I can't wait until Sooda finishes the last season. :giggle:
to say I was shocked is an understatement. I loved Robb. And the way his wife died was especially horrible. I was staring open mouthed and then swearing at the screen for a long time. I knew about Ned Stark dying before I watched it so that sadly was ruined for me. This was totally out of the blue. I am ****ING PISSSED off at the show. I love John Snow but really who is left to root for. Pissed at John Snows wildling gf too, hope she dies. Hope that lord Frey and Bolton die horrible deaths. Hope Daeneyrs dragons toasts all of them. I dont really care for her armies and whether she gets the 7 kingdoms back. i do want her to fry the Lannisters though. Except Tyrion. Jamie is a cnut but kinda growing on me. Good actor. One thing that didnt quite stack up was how Theon suddenly goes from Robbs 'brother' to sacking effectively his home city and killing people there. He's has more than paid the price for that though :((

to say I was shocked is an understatement. I loved Robb. And the way his wife died was especially horrible. I was staring open mouthed and then swearing at the screen for a long time. I knew about Ned Stark dying before I watched it so that sadly was ruined for me. This was totally out of the blue. I am ****ING PISSSED off at the show. I love John Snow but really who is left to root for. Pissed at John Snows wildling gf too' date=' hope she dies. Hope that lord Frey and Bolton die horrible deaths. Hope Daeneyrs dragons toasts all of them. I dont really care for her armies and whether she gets the 7 kingdoms back. i do want her to fry the Lannisters though. Except Tyrion. Jamie is a cnut but kinda growing on me. Good actor. One thing that didnt quite stack up was how Theon suddenly goes from Robbs 'brother' to sacking effectively his home city and killing people there. He's has more than paid the price for that though :(( [/spoiler']
I will only say this - you will enjoy season 4 :D
All 30 episodes since the 27th. 9 days. Is that sad :hmmm: In my defence the wife is in India on holiday. Whats a guy to do all alone at home ?
not at all. In fact it would have been sad if you had taken a long time to finish this series :)

to say I was shocked is an understatement. I loved Robb. And the way his wife died was especially horrible. I was staring open mouthed and then swearing at the screen for a long time. I knew about Ned Stark dying before I watched it so that sadly was ruined for me. This was totally out of the blue. I am ****ING PISSSED off at the show. I love John Snow but really who is left to root for. Pissed at John Snows wildling gf too' date=' hope she dies. Hope that lord Frey and Bolton die horrible deaths. Hope Daeneyrs dragons toasts all of them. I dont really care for her armies and whether she gets the 7 kingdoms back. i do want her to fry the Lannisters though. Except Tyrion. Jamie is a cnut but kinda growing on me. Good actor. One thing that didnt quite stack up was how Theon suddenly goes from Robbs 'brother' to sacking effectively his home city and killing people there. He's has more than paid the price for that though :(( [/spoiler']
Theon didnt want to betray Rob. But he saw clearly that his father was hell-bent on taking advantage of the opportunity when the North was not looking. Theon's greatest aspiration is to be loved/respected. When he saw that the love/respect he wanted turned to scorn and pity for being a pretty-boy from the mainland, he decieded to go one-up his father/sister and show how a true Iron-islander he is. It does make sense in a twisted sort of way. Oh the other Lannister I am fond of is Tywin. he is ruthless & fearsome but he is also smart, calculating and doesnt underestimate his opposition. He is hard to like but tough not to admire.Cersei is a true cnut though.

:cantstop:
I felt nothing when they slit Cathelyn's throat as I was already dead inside after watching Robb die and stabbing pregnant Jeyne. :(( I knew something very bad was gonna happen when the band started playing The Rain Of Castamere. How did you react to the scene where Robb's head on a pike was attached to his Direwolf's body?
:sad: Also, check out the Red Wedding reactions on YouTube

I will only say this - you will enjoy season 4 :D not at all. In fact it would have been sad if you had taken a long time to finish this series :)
Yeah, I was pissed off for a long time but obviously cant wait for S4.
:cantstop:
I felt nothing when they slit Cathelyn's throat as I was already dead inside after watching Robb die and stabbing pregnant Jeyne. :(( I knew something very bad was gonna happen when the band started playing The Rain Of Castamere. How did you react to the scene where Robb's head on a pike was attached to his Direwolf's body?
:sad: Also, check out the Red Wedding reactions on YouTube
Theon didnt want to betray Rob. But he saw clearly that his father was hell-bent on taking advantage of the opportunity when the North was not looking. Theon's greatest aspiration is to be loved/respected. When he saw that the love/respect he wanted turned to scorn and pity for being a pretty-boy from the mainland' date=' he decieded to go one-up his father/sister and show how a true Iron-islander he is. It does make sense in a twisted sort of way. Oh the other Lannister I am fond of is Tywin. he is ruthless & fearsome but he is also smart, calculating and doesnt underestimate his opposition. He is hard to like but tough not to admire.Cersei is a true cnut though. [/spoiler']
youre right about Theon. Its just that especially hacking off Lord Rodrigs head - very reluctantly albeit- was bit of a leap in character. I feel sorry for him now and hope he is rescued. Right about Tywin too. though hate him also. Cercei is a cnut, but a hot one :P
Yeah need to check out the reactions video, heard about it. Im sure mine, if filmed, would have been pretty hilarious. Honestly when Jeyne was stabbed i was shouting 'NO NO NO'... When Cathelyn saw the door closing and then saw that Lord Bolton had armour on you knew something was going to happen but did not expect THAT. And crazy thing is even after Robb was shot the first time and on the floor as he was crawling to his wife, I was thinking surely he will still live, just be badly injured but no.... i had to pause it to recover after he was stabbed by Bolton that mo******. Then When lady Stark died yeah youre right by then youre numb and you knew her end was inevitable. Has to be said she acted very well when she was appealing to Frey especially. In the end it was Robbs love that brought about the end of the House Stark (for now at least) had he been pragmatic and married a Frey daughter like his dad would have the old bastard would not have betrayed them. Yes that was horrible when the body came out with the wolfs head. Felt sad seeing Robs wolf die too. Gotta feel for Arya also- she is a very good actor- how many family members can she get killed and not be traumatised by it. Acting is generally very good, not totally convinced by Robb and Jon, theyre both heroic and do those bits fine but not entirely convincing in the emotional scenes. Theon and Bran are good..The Stark ladies are all good. The Lannisters are all good actors too, Peter Dinklage the best... I want more sword fights. The little bit where Daarius, the Grey Worm and Jorah attack that city is exciting... I was sad that way that Jamies hand was cut off was hoping for some sword duels with him...Showing battles must cost alot, but they did a good job with Stanis raid on Kings landing.. the ships being burnt etc was excellent. I wonder where its all shot, some very scenic locations...

Yeah need to check out the reactions video, heard about it. Im sure mine, if filmed, would have been pretty hilarious. Honestly when Jeyne was stabbed i was shouting 'NO NO NO'... When Cathelyn saw the door closing and then saw that Lord Bolton had armour on you knew something was going to happen but did not expect THAT. And crazy thing is even after Robb was shot the first time and on the floor as he was crawling to his wife, I was thinking surely he will still live, just be badly injured but no.... i had to pause it to recover after he was stabbed by Bolton that mo******. Then When lady Stark died yeah youre right by then youre numb and you knew her end was inevitable. Has to be said she acted very well when she was appealing to Frey especially. In the end it was Robbs love that brought about the end of the House Stark (for now at least) had he been pragmatic and married a Frey daughter like his dad would have the old bastard would not have betrayed them. Yes that was horrible when the body came out with the wolfs head. Felt sad seeing Robs wolf die too. Gotta feel for Arya also- she is a very good actor- how many family members can she get killed and not be traumatised by it. Acting is generally very good, not totally convinced by Robb and Jon, theyre both heroic and do those bits fine but not entirely convincing in the emotional scenes. Theon and Bran are good..The Stark ladies are all good. The Lannisters are all good actors too, Peter Dinklage the best... I want more sword fights. The little bit where Daarius, the Grey Worm and Jorah attack that city is exciting... I was sad that way that Jamies hand was cut off was hoping for some sword duels with him...Showing battles must cost alot, but they did a good job with Stanis raid on Kings landing.. the ships being burnt etc was excellent. I wonder where its all shot, some very scenic locations...
It was all shot in a different parts of UK. G_B knows most of it. Check this reaction video out.
Y2uLNexesfE Arya's awesome ! Wonderful actresses and so is Tywin Lannister. I used to feel the chills whenever they showed the scenes beyond the wall. Can't wait until the dragons are all grown up.

Rome is next on my watchlist. Currently doing Spartacus. :woot:
Rome is super awesome. They have 2 stories and one is the usual/know story of Julis Ceaser but the parallel story of a soldier is really good. I am now watching Game of Thrones, season 2 episode 7 :woot: Tyrion Lannister's character is awesome :hail:

One of the band members that is playing at the wedding is Will Champion the drummer from Coldplay Also when Jamie and Brienne are captured on that bridge and taken off, the soldiers taking them are singing- the soldier leading the singing is Gary Lightbody the lead singer of Snow Patrol