Yogeshwar DUtt wins Bronze

Roshanrocks

WOW! Fantastic!! Maybe we need to narrow down our strong suits - Boxing, Wrestling, Shooting, Archery and form a dedicated squad to take the team to next level. We have enough guys who are amongst the best in the world. 5 medals, our best showing ever. Way to go India!! I mean literally way to go but for now way to go!!!!
I suggested something on the same lines a few days back in the "Chit Chat" section. http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=2069150&postcount=360

Sweet, what a final round that was.. Yogeshwar Dutt :hail: Btw, anyone who follows the Olympics and the Indian sports would easily know that India's strong points are in Boxing, wrestling, shooting, archery and to some extent Badminton.. Basic knowledge Hardly any new revelation there to be honest. :dontknow:

haii whould like to congratulate congrats to all indians.this olympics will act as starting points for things to come.i can easily predict india to be in top 10 in next 4-5 olympics.i am damn sure about it.sports and arts are the best sign of maturing economies.we will be there trust me.it is our destiny.no one can take it:om:

olympics is one area where huge population can do a great wonders even in lesser time compared to things like infrastructure,per capita income etc.the fastest growth can be achieved in sports with litlle planning.ex are jamaica,iran etc.unlike infrastructure poulation can act as boon .

olympics is one area where huge population can do a great wonders even in lesser time compared to things like infrastructure' date='per capita income etc.the fastest growth can be achieved in sports with litlle planning.ex are jamaica,iran etc.unlike infrastructure poulation can act as boon .[/quote'] Well, looking at the economy, the indian government is struggling to take any basic economic policy decisions - I believe the focus on sports is farther in the background. It will come to an individual's commitment and talent for us to get medals in Olympics.