Piyush Chawla Bowldz Tendulkar

Cricketics

well i have.. in that game he got wicket of yuvraj but umpire didn't give him out, and then yuvi along with venu gopal rao kep on batting and wont he game for their team.. sree santh was jus unlucky.. u remember that?
I remember that Challenger series quite well. We unearthed few talents in that. It was last year's series that I missed because no one had Neo Sports!!

I remember that Challenger series quite well. We unearthed few talents in that. It was last year's series that I missed because no one had Neo Sports!!
in tht same series, i think Sreesanth announced his arrival with a scorching yorker which took out Sachin's furniture....

in tht same series' date=' i think Sreesanth announced his arrival with a scorching yorker which took out Sachin's furniture....[/quote'] Yes. I wanted Cricketics to put that video up too. In fact Sree's outswingers were lethal in that series!!

chandan i am confused what should i upload from that game.. sreesanth hardly got any wicket.. bowled well was too unlucky though.. what u want me to upload from that?? and i don't have that game recorded the one in which santh got sachin, i have this one only..

chandan i am confused what should i upload from that game.. sreesanth hardly got any wicket.. bowled well was too unlucky though.. what u want me to upload from that?? and i don't have that game recorded the one in which santh got sachin, i have this one only..
Awwwwwwwwwwww.. Wanted to see that! Anyway, thanks a lot, for this Chawla video!!!

Cricketics, it wasnt casted on Dishnetwork. It was only available on Willow I posted all the games at CVU, but in the damn transfer, lost all I wanted to post that video where sachin took chawla apart but sadly all gone
Rajeev, You do not record them in CDs?