Soldier memorial desecrated

surajmal

One of the pictures is taken from The Hindu - so how do you qualify that media is not covering? http://www.thehindu.com/news/states/other-states/article3786202.ece @ Everyone, Please stop posting pictures/videos etc. which you are unsure of. Please use your own brains and don't fall prey to mischief mongers. I am coming across multiple pictures on the Internet of which some have no remote connection to the incident taking place.
are you brain dead or some sort of pseudo secularist.you are ready to point that media is covering this issue.but you have no comment on the PICTURE itself.you are keep on ignoring the main point and looking for LOOPHOLES to escape.that picture is making my blood boils

There are different ways to put forth your view point. In the current atmosphere' date=' a wise man will exercise restraint & caution in his words. You know where such words can lead too.[/quote'] i thought we (ICF'ERS) are mature enough to accept the facts and move on.i cant change the HISTORICAL FACTS to comfy some one's belief system.i think we all are adult enough to accept truth with a PINCH OF SALT.aren't you??

I wish they find these two bastards and shoot them in the head.
I'd make these jokers do community service for the next one year. Come every weekend to the memorial and clean it with detergent water thoroughly, cut the grass and pluck any weeds and scrub the fence till its sparkling clean.

He's a naya nawela poster with a missionary zeal. He wouldn't hold himself back from calling other posters the lamest of names and the next second assume a position of moral authority. He's essentially an idiot who genuinely cannot see his hypocrisy. Pity and ignore this looney tune.
if you are such a sage,can you proove anything stated by me false??..arent you yourself taking the high morale ground and ignoring the ground realities.

are you brain dead or some sort of pseudo secularist.you are ready to point that media is covering this issue.but you have no comment on the PICTURE itself.you are keep on ignoring the main point and looking for LOOPHOLES to escape.that picture is making my blood boils
Here's what your post says Media blackout on such peaceful activities of Muslims. The Hindu [1], Times of India [2] and the Indian Express [3] has reported this. Where is the media blackout? [1] http://www.thehindu.com/news/states/other-states/article3786202.ece [2] http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/videoshow/15532495.cms [3] http://www.indianexpress.com/news/assam-violence-rioting-in-lucknow-media-attacked/989899/ Since you are so righteous on accepting the facts - can you accept that you made an error of judgment in reporting a link from another website without actually caring to check yourself? Edit Just to make it absolutely clear, I condemn this violence in the strictest sense. Sever punishment should be meted out to each and everyone of those people who violated the law of the land.

i stated TWO facts: 1) MUSLIM mob destroying BUDH statue in luckhnow. 2) mediais not reporting it. let's take my secondary point back (i am yet to see a report on budh statue demolition in any news channel),bu let's TAKE IT BACK. but you should tell your opinions on my first assertion.(kya photo bhi fabricated hai?)

While this was happening....UP's CM was busy hosting iftaar party http://static.ibnlive.in.com/pix/slideshow/08-2012/inside-prime-minister/iftar2.jpg
There is some big game going on behind closed doors. The Maulana whose speech ignited the mob in Lucknow was at the iftaar party of CM, day before Alvida Namaaz. I wonder if he received the orders from there. Bastards politicians are setting the country up for communal riots.

There is some big game going on behind closed doors. The Maulana whose speech ignited the mob in Lucknow was at the iftaar party of CM, day before Alvida Namaaz. I wonder if he received the orders from there. Bastards politicians are setting the country up for communal riots.
And people like us are falling for it. :doh:

:facepalm: And you are trying to stop people from falling for it.. Get a grip.. People who are raising concern are not going out and starting riots..
[1] I never said YOU are falling for it. Kyun Dil pe le raha hai? :dontknow: [2] Think about what you say again. Raising concern is not the same as spreading rumors. Also, you can't guarantee that a person reading some text on the Internet may not fall for it. History shows us otherwise. :smiley:

[1] I never said YOU are falling for it. Kyun Dil pe le raha hai? :dontknow: [2] Think about what you say again. Raising concern is not the same as spreading rumors. Also, you can't guarantee that a person reading some text on the Internet may not fall for it. History shows us otherwise. :smiley:
:giggle: Carry on.. You are doing well.. and working hard.. You'll get your rewards soon.. Numb said, " Bastards politicians are setting the country up for communal riots." According to you he should'nt post that? Aren't the politicans doing that? You think anybody reading his comment will start rioting? Aren't you trying very hard?

:giggle: Carry on.. You are doing well.. and working hard.. You'll get your rewards soon.. Numb said, " Bastards politicians are setting the country up for communal riots." According to you he should'nt post that? Aren't the politicans doing that? You think anybody reading his comment will start rioting? Aren't you trying very hard?
Asterix - I saw your edit. I'm glad you decided to change it. In any case, few people are too fast to incite and you can see that too. I think you are trying too hard here. The fact I say that we are falling for it means that I have already accepted that - the politicians (or someone whom we don't know) are setting us up. I see nothing wrong in Numb's comment nor have I expressed any disapproval. It's not about a few "comments". It's about morphed/fake pictures and SMS being circulated since the past few days and probably you have seen me making this point in multiple threads. Indeed violence can't be condemned but at the same time it doesn't mean we make it 2+2 =5 as well. It makes us no different than the rioters.

^ Not sure if I'm 'falling for it or not', the things in India are getting bad. I understand the need for restraint, however I can assure you the restraint will be there from the majority community and even some minority communities like Buddhists and Jains (their idols getting desecrated on a daily basis) and whole of the NE community on the move.. The real restraint should be and hopefully would be from the 'other community' which is lying low till the Ramadan and then would like to unleash.... This situation has occured because of the 'restraint' shown by other communities so far.. Let's see how it progresses.. Elections are coming, I'm pretty sure, even if we show 'restraint', something big is going to happen.. So you better direct your energies towards politicians and aske them to show some 'restraint'..