Sanju Baba gets interim bail

Rajiv

Guest dada_rocks

Let me put cold water on ur exuberance "Interim bail" doesn't mean bail.. he will be charged there is no way out minimum sentencing in this case is 5 years and if any judge gives lesser punishment than that he will be going against the letter of the law .... Lurker in other developoment : AB has been pout behind bars for life ( in ur dreams btw) ( hail lurkers sense of justice):haha:

Lurker in other developoment : AB has been pout behind bars for life ( in ur dreams btw) ( hail lurkers sense of justice):haha:
And do one more thing - ek katori paani mein doob maro sharam se :haha:..Afterall you were the one suggesting AB's case was a vindictive one by some small time Govt officials. :yay:

Guest dada_rocks

Point is I never said even if court find himn guilty don't punish unlike people like u who find a terorrist abetter innocent.......

Point is I never said even if court find himn guilty don't punish unlike people like u who find a terorrist abetter innocent.......
Point is sometimes you act like you are drunk early morning. Arre bhaiya someone got caught, court punished him, and now he gets bail. Its all legally done, right? So kahe ko tension le rahe ho? Just chill chill just chill :eyedance:

Guest dada_rocks

That's where I need to remind u its interim bail after hearing he is going back to where he belongs.... behind bars..

That's where I need to remind u its interim bail after hearing he is going back to where he belongs.... behind bars..
Haan to maine kab kaha he he has gone scott-free?? Phir se subah subah chaloo ho gaya? :devil_smile: Let him enjoy his interim bail..:eyedance:

Guest dada_rocks

Are these technicalitis deliberate by any chance.. How hard it's to provide photo-copy of the verdict in such a high profile case.. Criminal politician nexus at work I believe. .. going by the exuberance of Law minister , it sounds quite plausible.. *********** Supreme Court has made clear that all the accused who have been under bail before, under both TADA and Arms Act, will be given bail because they haven’t been given copies of their judgement. The court says once the copies of the judgement are given out, the accused will have to surrender before the police. Agreed Union Minister Kapil Sibal. “It’s great that Sanjay got the bail. It is unfair to put somebody behind bar without giving him judgement copy." However, former IPS officer Y P Singh said there isn’t much reason for Dutt to rejoice because he hasn’t been granted bail on basis of merit. “This is just a procedural angle. They have been granted bail only on technical grounds,” says Singh.

Guest dada_rocks

that's hogwash if an Ak-47 touting can get complete relief it has to do with soem Judge's subseqenut out of turn promotion otherwise terro or no terror 5 year is minimum..bigger mis-carriage of justice has happened so anythign is possible but as per IPC his minimum sentence is 5 years..