'Ishant is an asset, don't risk his future'

J P K

Check his performances in india.
It is definitely not Ashwinsque. Also he has to step up big time in seamer friendly conditions like SA, England, OZ where our spinners are rendered ineffective. I don't say he is having potential. But he has disappointing numbers to show for. Age is on his side. He definitely has more potential than other Indian seamers. But figures don't reflect that.
It is definitely not Ashwinsque. Also he has to step up big time in seamer friendly conditions like SA' date=' England, OZ where our spinners are rendered ineffective. [b']I don't say he is having potential. But he has disappointing numbers to show for. Age is on his side. He definitely has more potential than other Indian seamers. But figures don't reflect that.
Dud I read that right :cantstop:
yeah thats how Ishant should bowl.if u remember in England' date='Ishant was bowling mainly full n KP got across n played him comfortably[/quote'] This is not true. If you go to Hawkeye on Cricinfo, you'll see Ishant mainly bowled short of a length. This remained constant whether returns were good or poor. The consequence of this is NOT that the length he bowls is irrelevant, it must be said.
This is not true. If you go to Hawkeye on Cricinfo' date=' you'll see Ishant mainly bowled short of a length. This remained constant whether returns were good or poor. The consequence of this is NOT that the length he bowls is irrelevant, it must be said.[/quote'] u put me to work:giggle: I checked them n I hold on to what I said.he didnt bowl bouncers often enuf.mainly he was good length n full.he did bowl back of the length but as I said without short leg,batsmen were able to play him on front foot.also he bowled wide outside off in first 2 tests. dunno how to post pictures here:((