STFU all you idiots

Gambit

If you lose a game by 100 runs , then obviously you would have made some stupid mistakes. It happens in this game. No one gets anywhere by acute criticism. Ofcourse 99.99% of this is all for fun/humor/personal preferences. So, even all this criticism is ok too.

Sriram, When these stupid mistakes as you call them happen repeatedly in short timeframes, then they deserve this criticism. I can understand if your opinion is different. Lets see what happens after the next few matches. PS: Regarding the (melo)drama, I think I have mellowed down! (unbeknownst to me :-( But if we keep losing matches, I'll recover that talent.

F'leg , Its these same Maharathis that you talk about , who scored 660 plus two innings before. Wonder where all your criticism was then ? But you are right , its time to start replacing some of the old-hands. My pecking order for ODI replacements would be Ganguly - Dravid - Sachin.

F'leg , Its these same Maharathis that you talk about , who scored 660 plus two innings before. Wonder where all your criticism was then ? But you are right , its time to start replacing some of the old-hands. My pecking order for ODI replacements would be Ganguly - Dravid - Sachin.
As mentioned in other post: Separate test perf and odis - diff ball game all together.
No mention of the robotic decision - "Ooo there's a bit of cloud around so we must bowl. I'll just ignore this very good batting wicket I see in front of me" - by Rahul ??
Robotic? Lets look at some evidence shall we? 1) Indian batsmen see cloud, believe ball moves .... and start shaking 2) Indian bowlers have used cloudy conditions well recently 3) India is supposed to be good chasers (15 in a row anyone) 4) Pommy batting supposedly relies around one player.... so exploit the weakness anyone? I can go on and on.... but for now just mull this over.