STFU all you idiots

Gambit

the only positive frm this match is everyone played pathetically... Team INdia showed unity there... Team India is giving a msg that they r playing as a unit and this is a team game to all the media ppl out there who r looking for some saucy news abt splis/divisions in Team INdia..:finger:

The problem isnt that we lost. The problem is that we lost in this pathetic way. Poms batted like there was a patta wicket. We batted as if Ganguly and SRT had bawasir and had to go like now!
there is another problem that we are sitting in our chairs while they are playing there in middle.. accomplished cricketers.. no point in boiling blood over this.. bottom line is we won the test series.. :two_thumbs_up:
there is another problem that we are sitting on our chair while they are playing there in middle.. accomplished cricketers.. no point in boiling blood over this.. bottom line is we won the test series.. :two_thumbs_up:
What does this mean? So accomplished cricketers when they fcuk up cant be called out? And whats this about sitting on the chair? I am sitting on my bed! Its their job to go play cricket (and they get paid handsomely for that). There are many weekend cricketers who play for the fun of it (have to pay to play in the leagues) and even they get criticized/benched for poor performance!
What does this mean? So accomplished cricketers when they fcuk up cant be called out? And whats this about sitting on the chair? I am sitting on my bed! Its their job to go play cricket (and they get paid handsomely for that). There are many weekend cricketers who play for the fun of it (have to pay to play in the leagues) and even they get criticized/benched for poor performance!
There there. I feel you pain regd Chicago league :)