Ganguly Bharat Chhodo!

I mean mahashay... Mr Mahrathi ab humein baksh do. How many more times do you want to humiliate us before u will retire for sure? His brand of cricket (No singles and play for the fences) doesnt work and he is too unfit and stubborn to change his game. Ganguly has consistently been the slowest scorer for our team in recent times. Be it his 61 of 129 ballls against the great Bangladesh team or his exploits against Lanka in the game that mattered. Time for players like him to go away ..... Ab bahut hua!

cmon man now you're overracting now. ganguly fcuked up but let's not blame the entire loss on him.
Ofcourse I am overreacting. Isnt this what the Indian cricket fans do? You may want to check out what the Gangulians start doing as soon as SG crosses into double figures. They dont just compare him Bradman .... but to God himself! Every run scored by SG is returned million times over with attacks on RD and Chappel (even though he isnt even in the same hemisphere!) Ganguly to me signifies whats wrong with our attitude towards ODI's. We still play them in the old fashioned way. Poor fielding... OK. Poor running ,,,, OK. Score only in boundries when you can.
Guest dada_rocks
I mean mahashay... Mr Mahrathi ab humein baksh do. How many more times do you want to humiliate us before u will retire for sure? His brand of cricket (No singles and play for the fences) doesnt work and he is too unfit and stubborn to change his game. Ganguly has consistently been the slowest scorer for our team in recent times. Be it his 61 of 129 ballls against the great Bangladesh team or his exploits against Lanka in the game that mattered. Time for players like him to go away ..... Ab bahut hua!
to usne har match mein run banane ka theka le rakha hai whereas captain couragaeous is reposnsible for nothign.. kya kar raha tha dravid thuk thuk ghanton..........
Ofcourse I am overreacting. Isnt this what the Indian cricket fans do? You may want to check out what the Gangulians start doing as soon as SG crosses into double figures. They dont just compare him Bradman .... but to God himself! Every run scored by SG is returned million times over with attacks on RD and Chappel (even though he isnt even in the same hemisphere!) Ganguly to me signifies whats wrong with our attitude towards ODI's. We still play them in the old fashioned way. Poor fielding... OK. Poor running ,,,, OK. Score only in boundries when you can.
yeah i agree with everything you wrote here. the ganguly/dravid/tendulkar blowhard bandwagon fans don't deserve to be called indian cricket fans. you can't ration with them .
to usne har match mein run banane ka theka le rakha hai whereas captain couragaeous is reposnsible for nothign.. kya kar raha tha dravid thuk thuk ghanton..........
Captain courageous Nagma se baat kar raha tha. Wanted to check if she was able to take Ganguly of his hands. After all SG ko team se nikaal kar usne 50 lakh bengalion se panga to nahin lena! And are you saying SG ne sirf occasional matches main run banane ka theka le rakha hai? Can you tell us which ones? (and i know you are smart enough to differentiate between ODI's and tests). So was that theka in his last match against Lanka where he scored 7 and charged down like Quixote? Or was it in the previous game against Bermuda where even against the Leverockians his was the slowest innings? Or was it against Bangladesh when he scored that scintillating 60 odd off 129 balls? Maybe his endorsement contract can tell us the answer?
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:..yeh...Ganguly Vs Dravid + Greg ka masla sab jagah faila hua hai.... and i thought Beedi, Anal, and maxy along with Gauri were the only ones... i can feel for other poor souls....CP...i am with you...:D
Doodh waale bhaiyya .... Notice the TWO H's in the headline. One H would be :finger: Two would just make him leave :)
Are yaar ap ko hamara sense of humour samj nahi aya ka? Hum ko pata tha apne kiya likha tha. I better return this to you ---> :finger:
Guest dada_rocks

u guys missing the point so ganguly gets out sari team ko saanp sungh jata hai. it's not like he consumed 98 balls and amde 12 runs thereby asking rate became impossible........... banki 10 kya taliyan bajane gaye hain wahan..