Tendulkar and Zaheer retirement discussion [Poll added]

Tendulkar and Zaheer retirement discussion [Poll added]  

1. 1.

He is going to be stuck in a vicious circle if he doesn't plan now. When he is out of form he will want to leave on a high note. When he is in form "i am in form why should i retire".
one loss at home against england might just do the trick i hope we lose once at home.. i really do.. in long term it will be blessing in disguise
one loss at home against england might just do the trick i hope we lose once at home.. i really do.. in long term it will be blessing in disguise
I think....I really think.....we have the next fineleg here :hatsoff: BTW, apologies to fineleg, he has been very decent since I joined
I think....I really think.....we have the next fineleg here :hatsoff: BTW, apologies to fineleg, he has been very decent since I joined
lol... im not blaming players here..its selectors incompetence and statements like this after 8-0 ..we will win at home...blab blab btw im not just talking about tendulkar dont get too touchy.
I remember everything. What we all posted. But' date=' rather than jumping the gun at every occasion, let's wait and watch as to what is being done.[/quote'] im just saying bcci will change stance only after we lose at home nothing has changed after that same ttwo openers are playing who cant play for 10 overs pujara only came in side cos dravid decided to go..there is no thinking going on .. there is no bowling back up... and teams attitude too they never showed a fight..good thing about tendulkar even now is .. he was mad at himself.. he is still trying his hardest but age is not with him..but what about the others? i think we all just wanted to give there best and atleast feel bad after those loses..they lost in 2.5 days in perth :facepalm: all im saying is no one cares how test team is doing maybe al oss at home will force them to look into it .. tell me which other captain would have survived 8-0? wht does this tells ya ?
im just saying bcci will change stance only after we lose at home nothing has changed after that same ttwo openers are playing who cant play for 10 overs pujara only came in side cos dravid decided to go..there is no thinking going on .. there is no bowling back up... and teams attitude too they never showed a fight..good thing about tendulkar even now is .. he was mad at himself.. he is still trying his hardest but age is not with him..but what about the others? i think we all just wanted to give there best and atleast feel bad after those loses..they lost in 2.5 days in perth :facepalm: all im saying is no one cares how test team is doing maybe al oss at home will force them to look into it .. tell me which other captain would have survived 8-0? wht does this tells ya ?
Ok, so imagine, the whole team was changed barring a few say Kohli/Ashwin. And had we ended up losing this test series or the next one, it would have been the same brouhaha all over again. I am not defending Sachin/MSD or anyone, but there is a process, some which would be enforced like Dravid's retirement or some which would be brought in slowly.
Ok, so imagine, the whole team was changed barring a few say Kohli/Ashwin. And had we ended up losing this test series or the next one, it would have been the same brouhaha all over again. I am not defending Sachin/MSD or anyone, but there is a process, some which would be enforced like Dravid's retirement or some which would be brought in slowly.
no.. it wont be... this is no excuse...if u dont perform u go out.. its just unfortunate that 6-7 guys didnt performed...if only 2-3 guys failed for such a long time.. wouldnt u have replaced them ? its jsut our bad luck that so many guys are not performing and that does not mean they will get free ride cos its hard to replace so many guys ..and if we lose with new players atleast they have chance to improve..see the current series our top 2 scorers were two rookies..so replacements arent doing half bad..
no.. it wont be... this is no excuse...if u dont perform u go out.. its just unfortunate that 6-7 guys didnt performed...if only 2-3 guys failed for such a long time.. wouldnt u have replaced them ? its jsut our bad luck that so many guys are not performing and that does not mean they will get free ride cos its hard to replace so many guys ..and if we lose with new players atleast they have chance to improve..see the current series our top 2 scorers were two rookies..so replacements arent doing half bad..
Hindsight really provide a wonderful sight does not it? Having said that, we are not managing a Pakistani team where all people would be chucked at one go. You need to find a set of people whom you find are good enough to take you forward. And you stick to them come what may. This is applicable to any professional unit's working strategy. And as for rookies performing,it's still early days. Let's not jump the guns so quickly
Hindsight really provide a wonderful sight does not it? Having said that, we are not managing a Pakistani team where all people would be chucked at one go. You need to find a set of people whom you find are good enough to take you forward. And you stick to them come what may. This is applicable to any professional unit's working strategy. And as for rookies performing,it's still early days. Let's not jump the guns so quickly
im fine with gabhir continuing.. dhoni continuing .. and i didnt say ashwin was crap after australia tour but sehwag has been hopeless.. if u go by form and fitness dravid had better chance of continuing.. :hysterical: and its not just runs with sehwag.. if u have seen him play u will know wht im saying his fitness is bad.. he has forgot how to build innings and looks awfully out of form. yes its not pakistan team but this was ognna happen sooner or later 2 guys who retired were on wrong side of 30's and as a opener if u cant score 50 in so many innings and cant play new ball to save ur life then ur done

also i forgot about tendulkar he is near 40 right ? now tell me just for sake of not replacing too many guys will u play people who are not good enough? just keep it simple mate..u perform u stay in team.. when u dont u go out... if 7 guys dont perform then its unfortunate and rightfully ur team loses 8-0...

Deliberately wanting your team to lose so that players can be out?
u can make it sound like anyway u like.. i already told u why i said that..and u havent replied to that .. and there are too teams playing one has to win one has to lose..(thats what dhoni and co said in australia too :dontknow: ) so why are u making it sound like i want some one killed :nervous: im just saying bcci will only wake up after we lose something significant tell me is there anyother captain in world who would have survived 8-0 ? and why is the reaosn he is still captaining the side? yes we won world cup but that was odis..and jsut proves no one care about these loses.. statement form bcci was we beat them at home.. nothing to worry about and i will add to it.. u can judge me if u want.. but imo if we play with attitude like we played in australia,england and we will deserve to lose that series..