George W Bush

King Tendulkar

Any thoughts? Has recently compared Iraq to vietnam war. Why invade in the first place then? Foresight Mr Bush? He is villified by many and hated by many. However, is he misunderstood? Is he more intelligent then has been credited for? Is he just a man with a clear vision of what he wants and then just does it?

Or or Bill Maher lovingly calls him - President Num nuts! F'in duschebag. He is as much a man with a clear vision of what he wants and then just does it like a retarded zoo monkey that wants to fling it's feces at the zoo visitors. Cant applaud that.

dont talk crap about bush.. he is a fellow Texan.. and the person who can read books upside down... cant be a stupid.. :haha:
10 years from now the state of Texas will issue a law forbidding anyone to ever say that Bush was a texan! :)

For level setting, I hate Bushman. I would like to say thsat he has the intellect of Bushmen but I happen to like the bushmen. But how can one give up the opportunity of countering Bukharibai. So here Goes

Anybody with Rove' date=' Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice, Ashcroft, Pearle, and various other characters from the Evil Dead series is bound to be [b']misunderstood. No surprises there!
How does this statement make sense? Rove (just to take one of the names) despite being evil is probably one of the most genius brains in the country. Think of it this way if he can get Bush elected and convince half the country that Saddam was behind 9/11, he has got to be smart. So Bush has actually shown smarts by surrounding himself with very smart people who have pushed his corporate and ultra right wing agenda to the hilt. Dont you wish that the Bengali Commies were this smart?