ICF World Tamasha 2012 Fantasy League - Join Now

jairamesh

I don't understand how BeautifulGame, Needforspeed, Sidhoni etc can top this competition. There seems to be massive rigging. How else can you explain Jairamesh to be in the top 10 after such a poor start. He being the organizer et al, has tweaked the system and added some extra points. G92, our inhouse CA must do a thorough audit and due diligence and expose the truth. How can a supremely talented cricket expert like me languish at #35?? :girl_mad: On the brightside, at least I'm better than Ganeshran, Ram and Punjabi_Khota. They didn't even qualify for this competition.

I don't understand how BeautifulGame, Needforspeed, Sidhoni etc can top this competition. There seems to be massive rigging. How else can you explain Jairamesh to be in the top 10 after such a poor start. He being the organizer et al, has tweaked the system and added some extra points. G92, our inhouse CA must do a thorough audit and due diligence and expose the truth. How can a supremely talented cricket expert like me languish at #35?? :girl_mad: On the brightside, at least I'm better than Ganeshran, Ram and Punjabi_Khota. They didn't even qualify for this competition.
:protest: