ICF World Tamasha 2012 Fantasy League - Join Now

jairamesh

Well what a bummer today. People with Gayle as captain got lucky, you bastards:finger:, when he got two wickets. So one game left in the group stages, with Bangladesh looking for an epic World T20 upset. The following are currently lined-up for the first round prizes: BeautifulGame Coverdrive zakk AJSRK XI :hmmm: Force India :hmmm: Anyone know AJSRK XI or Force India? There seems to be no username similar to this?

So what are the tips for super 8s?? Rain is going to play havoc with team selections, I might leave my changes till the last 15 mins. Also seems like all-rounder, wicket-keepers who bat up the order, and bowlers are way to go. Watson looks a must for all Australia games. Also with only 12 changes allowed through 12 matches, peeps will need to have a more settled team. No chopping and changing. will be tough.

Well what a bummer today. People with Gayle as captain got lucky, you bastards:finger:, when he got two wickets. So one game left in the group stages, with Bangladesh looking for an epic World T20 upset. The following are currently lined-up for the first round prizes: BeautifulGame Coverdrive zakk AJSRK XI :hmmm: Force India :hmmm: Anyone know AJSRK XI or Force India? There seems to be no username similar to this?
AJSRK XI is me. You should have known this by now. I'm the biggest AJay Devgan and SRK fan around.