Iphone 5 announced

rkt.india

i guess Rajiv , you might upgrade ur galaxy S3 to galaxy S4 out of excitement :cantstop::cantstop: you are a samsungsta :icflove:
Basically it's as exciting as buying a new laptop but since phone is a necessity one doesn't feel guilty in spending money every 2 years.
Actually, I might go for next iPhone..for change purpose unless Samsung sweeps me off the floor with Galaxy IV When I bought III, I did so mainly for LTE, Speed, Screen-size, PIP Features and off course Flash Its my Phone, Chat, Car Music/Sat Player, Newspaper, Mini-TV while having lunch/dinner, Laptop-Work-Tether with LTE Speeds. I am waiting for wireless pads as well. Since I work from home now, I am actually eying Note 2 coz the screen size but will see if others come up with something similar Its almost no cost as u upgrade and pay a little, I sold my captivate for $150 and that was exactly the cost for the upgrade so it evens out. Its helps to be 8 year old customer so they give u the best phone plans too

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tech/news/hardware/iPhone-5-Is-Apple-missing-Steve-Jobs/articleshow/16503195.cms ===== NEW YORK: If Steve Jobs were still alive, would the new map application on the iPhone 5 be such an unmitigated disaster? Interesting question, isn't it? As Apple's chief executive, Jobs was a perfectionist. He had no tolerance for corner-cutting or mediocre products. The last time Apple released a truly substandard product - MobileMe, in 2008 - Jobs gathered the team into an auditorium, berated them mercilessly and then got rid of the team leader in front of everybody, according to Walter Isaacson's biography of Jobs. The three devices that made Apple the most valuable company in America - the iPod, the iPhone and the iPad - were all genuine innovations that forced every other technology company to play catch-up. For real? That must be something

^ True story - Jobs called them and did berate them but not in front of everybody; rather in front of the Team 100 - team of top 100 managers (read more about Jobs to know what this is). Basically, he called the MobileMe team and asked them what MobileMe was supposed to do. The manager said F1, F2 and F3. Jobs replied - "Then why the f---u--ck is it not doing that? You should be ashamed of yourself for bringing Apple's name into disrepute. Our dear friend Walt Mossberg (WSJ) is writing bad things about us. " He then fired the core team and started about building a new one. Guess whom he went to - Dropbox! Dropbox however refused to be hired from Apple as they wanted to have a cloud folder service for any eco system out there and not specific to the Mac.

Just checked out Samsung Galaxy S3 Now that's a phone. Pretty light weight, and touch screen is really smooth. Can't wait till my contract is up.
:facepalm:
OMFG..S3 is 7 FKKING grams heavier than the feather weight iPhone4S. You should replace your gym weights by couple of S3s. (or may be you should start lifting with only 1 S3 first). Iy8Zq.jpg

OMFG ... Samsung has such a smooth screen that people line up outside Apple Stores to pre order 2 Million phones. The usual mis-informed argument. You make a statement you back it up else shut up.
abey ch****, he said 'pretty light', and not 'lightest'.. And that is what I commented on. anyway, its no point talking logic with a fanboy. once the devices have come below 150gm, 5-10 gms here and there are not noticeable, and do not matter. Esp for a device..whose principal features are supposed to be technological and not physical... P.S. I heard iPhone5's screen is so smooth and light, you wont need to buy toilet papers again.

abey ch****, he said 'pretty light', and not 'lightest'.. And that is what I commented on. anyway, its no point talking logic with a fanboy. once the devices have come below 150gm, 5-10 gms here and there are not noticeable, and do not matter. Esp for a device..whose principal features are supposed to be technological and not physical... P.S. I heard iPhone5's screen is so smooth and light, you wont need to buy toilet papers again.
Samsung S3 "pretty light" on an iPhone 5 thread so as per my understanding he means "S3 is pretty light to iPhone5". But, I'm sure you can find red herrings. I have recommended a Windows system to a person looking to buy an iMac on this forum, posted a parody of a iPhone5 video on the same thread and call the iOS6 maps as sh!t. Oh yes, I am the fanboy! :facepalm: You are living up to your billing of a "Misinformed Maestro" here. PS - Probably you can use that toilet paper to wipe your mouth as well. :phehehe:

They showed a video of a mother sleeping with her 4-5 year old kid on the street in line to get the iPhone. Too bad the US social services don't give a damn about these kind of things, in Europe they would have arrested the irresponsible mother. How desperate can you get to possess a technological gadget that you make your kid sleep on the streets of NYC! :wall:

I honestly felt he was comparing to an iPhone 5 specially so because of "Now boy that is a phone" comment. Anyways, no doubt it an S3 is indeed light - but it's far from perfect. S-voice is horrible, it has issues with WiFi and overheating as well. So, everything is not rosy just like on the iPhone5.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: man nice to see u back :hysterical: