Ishant Sharma The Fast Bowler Watch Thread

CG

i saw mcgrath and pollock bowl they made batsman play out side of means 4th stump with movement in or out hitting top of stumps...mcgrath said this many many times... ishant bowls bit to short and bit to wide with no movement that is the difference also he does not has control of these legends..or brain to be one step ahead plz dont compare this joker with those legends just cos he tries to do same thing does not means he is doing it correctly also if u want comparison of tht type of bowling then look at philander and see where he bowls..thts the way of doing it not ishants too short ball which u can leave all day
LOL @ People in this forum sometimes. They think if I put 2 names in the same sentence then I'm comparing those people in all aspects. Read the sentence next time ffs!!! I'm saying Ishant needs to take on a McGrath/Pollock type role! I'm not denying that he needs to improve and make the batsman play more. But over the past year and half he's doing that more often than he did before that.
i saw mcgrath and pollock bowl they made batsman play out side of means 4th stump with movement in or out hitting top of stumps...mcgrath said this many many times... ishant bowls bit to short and bit to wide with no movement that is the difference also he does not has control of these legends..or brain to be one step ahead plz dont compare this joker with those legends just cos he tries to do same thing does not means he is doing it correctly also if u want comparison of tht type of bowling then look at philander and see where he bowls..thts the way of doing it not ishants too short ball which u can leave all day
Sabby you seriously need to stop bringing in Philander,Steyn etc...their bowling set up is completely different to ours. In the past we had the likes of Srinath bowl the same length that Ishant is bowling now but that looked effective because we had the likes of Kumble oll over the opposition...Now Srinath is head and shoulders above Ishant at this point but you seriously need to watch his spells and formulate an opinion rather than following popular conception.
Sabby you seriously need to stop bringing in Philander,Steyn etc...their bowling set up is completely different to ours. In the past we had the likes of Srinath bowl the same length that Ishant is bowling now but that looked effective because we had the likes of Kumble oll over the opposition...Now Srinath is head and shoulders above Ishant at this point but you seriously need to watch his spells and formulate an opinion rather than following popular conception.
he brought mcgrath,walsh plz see discussion :cantstop: imsaid philander is similar to mcrath...see wht i wrote:winky:
LOL @ People in this forum sometimes. They think if I put 2 names in the same sentence then I'm comparing those people in all aspects. Read the sentence next time ffs!!! I'm saying Ishant needs to take on a McGrath/Pollock type role! I'm not denying that he needs to improve and make the batsman play more. But over the past year and half he's doing that more often than he did before that.
I really do not think ishant can be that consistent.His role and goal should just be to get his 2008 self back .He has to get back his natural inswing and correct his technical flaws.He will be india best strike bowler ever.