Any gamers around ??

jf1gp_1

Not RPG' date=' but [b']if you are into RTS, try Age of Empires 3 + The Asian Dynasties DLC. You can play as India.
I stopped playing after Age of Kings - Conquerors. This RPG search is a request from a friend. P.S. I can still find sometime for few games of AoC though :).

I stopped playing after Age of Kings - Conquerors. This RPG search is a request from a friend. P.S. I can still find sometime for few games of AoC though :).
Fallout 3, Kingdom of Amalur, Witcher, Dragon Age Origins, Risen etc are hardcore RPGs, i.e. you need to time to get used to it, once your are, its as addictive as a drug. Witcher 2, Borderlands 1 & 2, Skyrim (semi HC and semi SC),etc are softcore RPGs Mass Effect series, Borderlands series are sci fi RPGs, guns and usually a good one to start with if you are an RPG rookie.

If u r interesed in MMORPG's, enter into World of Warcraft :two_thumbs_up: Warcraft series is also a good single player RPG..

Fallout 3, Kingdom of Amalur, Witcher, Dragon Age Origins, Risen etc are hardcore RPGs, i.e. you need to time to get used to it, once your are, its as addictive as a drug. Witcher 2, Borderlands 1 & 2, Skyrim (semi HC and semi SC),etc are softcore RPGs Mass Effect series, Borderlands series are sci fi RPGs, guns and usually a good one to start with if you are an RPG rookie.
:nice:

Any of these with some Indian or some mythological/cultural theme?

None of them. There are very few games situated in India and that too 1 or hardly 2 hours in India. Age of Empires 3 has Indian civilization with the Asian Dynasty patch. You can play the Indian campaign which follows the Rajput rulers.

Prince of Persia(can't remember which part/ I think it was Warrior within but not sure) had the second lead as a daughter of the Maharaja of India

It's such an awesome game where AI can pull yorkers for six!! :winky:
It is slick.. i am using hard mode only. It is always fun to thrash the bangla spinners over fineleg for sixes lol
:cantstop: That has been the trend of Cricket games. Once you are used with it, you can take any ball and bowler to the cleaners. :cantstop: Hows' the helmet cam?

:rofl: You are always harsh on Dhoni :(( I have AC09 with mods which makes it quiet competitive. Whose Mirtaka referred to? Mortaza? :cantstop:
Actually i was too careful not to lose his wicket when he was at 99. But he fished one outside the off stump :( Interesting part was Jaddu and Ashwin added more than 100 for the last wicket lol. I sent Zak as a pinch hitter in Tests :--D