Any gamers around ??

jf1gp_1

Addictive games? :hmmm: Try RPGs. Slow starters but you get glued to it after 1-2hrs of gameplay. Try some softcore RPGs such as- Borderlands 1 & 2 Mass Effect 1, 2 & 3 Dues EX : Human Revolution Witcher 2 Some serious RPGs which can take about 2-3 for you to get into the groove and will get you even more addicted than a heroine. Fallout 3 Risen Skyrim (softcore) Diablo series Dragon Age series Witcher 1 Apart from RPGs try.. Assassins Creed series Bioshock series Hitman series Far Cry 3 Dead Island, Left 4 Dead series (if you are into zombies..these are better if you play with your buds, 2 to 4 player co-op) a lot more People usually refer to the multiplayer/online of COD as addictive. Took me a lot of time to get over after I quit play the OL.
Thanks. Are these all PC games? I will try the online multi-player version of COD.

Thanks. Are these all PC games? I will try the online multi-player version of COD.
Yep, all of them.
Any good PC based cricket games?
Cricket 07 and Ashes Cricket 09 are the best. Cricket 07 has better animation, bowling, variety of series, tours and tourneys. Ashes Cricket 09 has better graphics, details, better commentary, new rules (Free hit and 6 over fielding restrictions in T20). I prefer Ashes 09 over Cricket 07 but they are best with additional mods. There will be a brand new gun cricket game to be released on 21st of June, Ashes Cricket '13 with DRS, tours, better graphics, motions capture and much more.

They screwed it by focusing on the visuals and MP more. Here's the Ashes 13 trailer tqntX5fTVt0
They have only gone downhill,even in visuals the textures and atmosphere cannot be matched.Cryengine 2 is toned down verison.Btw i finished bioshock today great game 10/10. BioShockInfinite2013-04-1720-20-11-965_zpsc21384ed.jpgBioShockInfinite2013-04-1718-37-49-971_zpsa98cbef6.jpgBioShockInfinite2013-04-1720-26-38-843_zpse5ebf334.jpgBioShockInfinite2013-04-1718-20-39-762_zps86b9a2d1.jpgBioShockInfinite2013-04-1720-25-42-233_zpscacedc2f.jpgBioShockInfinite2013-04-1720-21-42-409_zpsc1573ca8.jpg

Yep, all of them. Cricket 07 and Ashes Cricket 09 are the best. Cricket 07 has better animation, bowling, variety of series, tours and tourneys. Ashes Cricket 09 has better graphics, details, better commentary, new rules (Free hit and 6 over fielding restrictions in T20). I prefer Ashes 09 over Cricket 07 but they are best with additional mods. There will be a brand new gun cricket game to be released on 21st of June, Ashes Cricket '13 with DRS, tours, better graphics, motions capture and much more.
Thanks. I will try Ashes Cricket 09. :two_thumbs_up:

Big Ant's cricket game.
Yea that one. Really pumped up for BAC. The feature list contains almost everything we cricket gamers were looking for. They are also taking a new approach to the game mechanics. Things like ability to control footwork and no bowling marker while batting will surely make it challenging.

Fecking hate playstations (sh!t controller, exclusives) but they get their next gen first :whine: Surely I won't betray xbox? :nervous: lol @ anyone who plays a cricket game other than Cricket Captain 2012 :hehe:
Have you ever played Brian Lara International Cricket '99? That is the best cricket sim made till date.

Yea that one. Really pumped up for BAC. The feature list contains almost everything we cricket gamers were looking for. They are also taking a new approach to the game mechanics. Things like ability to control footwork and no bowling marker while batting will surely make it challenging.
I like the features of Big Ant more than Ashes '13 TBH though the gfx looks rough on the BAC game. Just like the title of the game, (Ashes'13) it is more focused on the upcoming Ashes series.