We lost the match from in first 10 overs..

Ganguly and Sachin....could score only 35 runs in FIRST TEN overs of power play.... we lost the match there itself.... we will manage to win a couple of matches against England..but as long our openers bat the way they are batting...we will lose every match against other strong teams.... with this kind of openers....Dravid MUST NEVER choose to BAT SECOND. Maafia Raj is harming Team India...again.... ganguly..must retire from ODIs...look at his strike rate in power plays..

never TGib, lookz like u never even watched dravid-gang p'ship.. they both formed nice decent p'ship.. just that both got out @ about similar time and that gave eng a chance to bounce back.... infact they were alredy in the game as yuvi and dhoni had just come in.. dhoni then got out..and yes eng were there in driver seat.. we didn't lose the game in first 10 overs.. agree with didn't get good start.. but dravid @ no. 3 playera pure classic captainz knock and brought India back into the game..

wrong.. we lost the match when we chose to field first.. :cantstop: on serious note.. we were doing great until dravid got out.. good when gangs got out and OK when Dhoni got out.. I think losing KKD cheaply cost us bit too.. anyways just an ODI.. no harm done.. we are keeping english fans interested. :D

I am not sure about this idea of playing with just 6 batsmen and 5 bowlers. Especially, when none of the bowlers is a genuine batsman. The balance is just not right. Until we can get a genuine all rounder, I would India to field 7 batsmen and four bowlers. Another thing I have noticed is that, Dhoni knows only two ways to play: either block and block and block, and then try to recover and hit all out. Not turning the strike over and not looking for singles or doubles is not good for Dhoni. It is also quite evident that we have been very poor in fielding. That poor show by RP Singh was just pathetic and cost us alteast 12 extra runs in Tremlett making 19 off 9.

ganguly's score will make him look above redemption. Folks, take it from me: he wasnt The scoring was pathetic after that flurry of boundaries he hit off Jimmy He could not adapt when they placed 4 in the cover ring. Sachin was stuck at a low score for ages, and hit out in desperation Dravid played beautifully and so did Yuvraj What was the point in playing 5 bowlers when you get one of the 6 batters to bowl 7 or was it 8 overs. Welcome back Irfan - you are the floating batter that India needs Not sure about Sehwag's place yet - unless it is as a replacement for Ganguly or Tendulkar - and that might be heresy. For damage control, India needs to play Uthappa at Manchester and have no option but to drop Chawla

we lost our way in the first couple overs we should have been like 49-0 but i just saying ganguly can sometimes be a bad judge of taking runs SOMETIMES' date=' sry if it offends any1
Oye kaun hai tu.....bhess badal ke to nahi aaya???:hysterical::hysterical: BTW... sry if it offends you or anyone...