Ranji Trophy 2012-13

Chandan

^:facepalm::facepalm: Ricky Ponting... That crucial wicket of the dangerous Afridi in semi final to name a few. Anyway with all these low scores due to bowler friendly pitches tomorrow is the optimum time for Mandeep to make a statement.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: So now Afridi is a legend? PS I would love to have an in-form bhajji in the team, but your OTT support for certain players is something that I can't digest.

my cousin is at wankhede says sachin looked in imperious form. Started off slowly and then tucked in. Though he warned that railways seamers were piss poor and even the mumbai reserves would be better. So sachin has not been tested against good fast seam bowling. However played the spinners well.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: So now Afridi is a legend? PS I would love to have an in-form bhajji in the team, but your OTT support for certain players is something that I can't digest.
He's actually one of the most well reputed batsmen from Pakistan. May not be consistent but he is the match winner type and we all know what he can do if he gets going...
I think the biggest legend Bhaji has killed is that of him being an off spinner. That old legend is very much dead today. :--D Why does my handle say 'Turbanator' underneath??!!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O91bEvmwFP8]Harbhajan Singh vs Ricky Ponting - a Tale of Fail !!! - YouTube[/ame] /thread
4.05pm Sachin Tendulkar has just scored his first first-class hundred since January 2011. His last century was a gem on a brute in Cape Town, an effort that won his the ESPNcricinfo award for the Test innings of 2011. This is Tendulkar's 79th first-class hundred, and 18th for Mumbai. He is only two behind Sunil Gavaskar's Indian record of 81
4.15pm - Rahane gets there too This from Amol Karhadkar: "Immdediately after the 80th over, the new ball is taken. But Ajinkya Rahane first drives Hardik Rathod through covers and follows it up with a single to complete a well-deserved ton - 193b, 281m, 12x4"
:hail: