Ranji Trophy 2012-13

Chandan

^ I hope they pay for the negative cricket and patta tracks they've dished out this season. It's going to be tough for them to qualify for the knock out stage.
What difference, when no player from the Ranji champions of past two years has made his debut in ODIs or Tests. It's just amazing how these players are absolutely reluctant to push for a win from an unbeatable position.

Selectors have been retar!@# they keep selecting recycled failures who don't even have talent or are mediocre, players who deserve to be in the side for last 2 years are being wasted, Pankaj Shami, Gony, Rohit, Saha,Bist.the only solution will be three different teams, captains, try out talented players, follow ECB blue print as they have been excellent in last 4 years in identifying and grooming , introducing talent.

Mumbai get a 1st innings lead of 300, and decide not to enforce follow on with less than a day to play. A bunch of fecking retards playing the game in India.
Have often repeated the reason behind that. Their next match starts after a 3 days gap, their bowlers had already bowled for 5 sessions, they have played 3 FC games in last 18 days, thats 12 days of competitive cricket in 18 days, why would you push the bowlers further and risk injuries? The list of players injured due to there being such a short gap is quite long and has been happening season after season.
:finger: bengal wont even qualify:finger:
Bengal is a minnow team anyway with 5 batsmen who average less than 10. I thought Punjab was the heavyweight team who would not lose to anyone. The last time I checked they got all out for 59, followed-on and lost. :hysterical: Getting ready for the KO-1st round humiliation. :giggle:
Bengal is a minnow team anyway with 5 batsmen who average less than 10. I thought Punjab was the heavyweight team who would not lose to anyone. The last time I checked they got all out for 59, followed-on and lost. :hysterical: Getting ready for the KO-1st round humiliation. :giggle:
we will get to finals:icflove:

Punjab's biggest problem has been when they play away from home. This year they scored several outright wins and are through to the knockouts before they played much away from home, so are in a comfortable position. They'll most likely top the group and should get the QF at Mohali as a virtue of that - not sure if knockouts are being held at neutral venues though (that keeps on going back and forth in the rules). However, there is no denying that they have played aggressive cricket and backed their strength of a strong pace bowling attack and a top order who will not collapse to the new ball in trying conditions.

Punjab's biggest problem has been when they play away from home. This year they scored several outright wins and are through to the knockouts before they played much away from home, so are in a comfortable position. They'll most likely top the group and should get the QF at Mohali as a virtue of that - not sure if knockouts are being held at neutral venues though (that keeps on going back and forth in the rules). However, there is no denying that they have played aggressive cricket and backed their strength of a strong pace bowling attack and a top order who will not collapse to the new ball in trying conditions.
this match we did not played full strength team..i think :hmmm: we will do fine we have solid opener good ftbs and good new ball bowlers :two_thumbs_up: