Super Sonic speed freefall, from 120000 feet

India-KXIP fan

Jump might finally happen, after so much delay. fuuuuu this is exciting. Gonna be a record if he does it! http://www.redbullstratos.com/ Youtube Stream:

At this time it says 1 hour to go till launch. They're pumping balloon, takes about 2 hours to get up there. Could get the jump 3 hours from now possibly unless there is another delay/cancelled for today.

Solo skydiving is a question of money more than anything else. Since Clarke has a couple of thousand dollars hidden underneath his mattress, I am sure he will pay for the lessons I need to do a solo jump. Aint that right?
Don't insult me with that tiny amount :(( You're not exactly broke with all ur world trips.

How come they are showing the blue sky but then when they only show the baloon or capsule part' date=' the sky is black???[/quote'] Had the same doubt. Given the abundance of science/tech/math/other such rational pests here, I thought that might be a very dumb question to ask. Thought one of them science boys would state mater of factly "Oh you don't even know that?? Its due Fabrioski superaltrenuation of the schmelzerberg spectrum in the outer atmosphere"

Had the same doubt. Given the abundance of science/tech/math/other such rational pests here, I thought that might be a very dumb question to ask. Thought one of them science boys would state mater of factly "Oh you don't even know that?? Its due Fabrioski superaltrenuation of the schmelzerberg spectrum in the outer atmosphere"
:giggle: I'd rather you thank our community that made the iPad possible than ur bunch arguing over round edges being worth a billion dollars :winky: