Must see video: Brilliant one! LOL! Please learn Geography!

fineleg

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20053437,00.html Lauren Caitlin Upton - Miss South Carolina Question: Specifically, she was asked why one-fifth of Americans can't find the United States on a map? Her answer: I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and uh, I believe that our, I, education like such as uh, South Africa, and uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should, uhhh, our education over here in the US should help the US, uh, should help South Africa, it should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future, for us. lj3iNxZ8Dww

ef_GWlq3hzw PS: It is a spoof done a few years ago on american people by some Aussie tv show. The guy went to the US and started talking to americans around malls armed with these maps (i saw it with much better resolution and a longer program). What they did is label Australia as 'iran, pakistan' etc. and in the last dood's case, they labelled the main Australian island as 'North Korea' and labelled Tasmania as 'South Korea'. Hence the 'i did not realize NK is so much bigger than SK' comment. Really, american people suck at geography, They really do.

The smartest of the rest are slaving for the dumbest country
:haha: .OK, its like 10-15 ppl, 3-4 seem homeless..so what u expect from them..they don't represent the whole country These must be the chosen ones for the network ------------ About that girl, she answered perfectly..she is a blonde for christ sake, blondes are not supposed to answer intelligently

:haha: About that girl, she answered perfectly..she is a blonde for christ sake, blondes are not supposed to answer intelligently
her friend helped her outwhile pointing out srilanka...she later says ..she hasnt heard of the place......:giggle:

Guest dada_rocks

Our very own Miss World Priyanak Chopra when asked who is your living lady legend blurted Mother Teresa..She most probably prepared for who is ur lady legend..........brainless gals romping half-naked ( no complaints for this part from me) blurting out of prepared text in response to very primal questions..

Guest dada_rocks
Why do they get asked these questions if they are not marked on it?
I believe it's first stage of their preparation towards popularizing all those causes which one usually associates with intelligence.