Kejriwal

King Tendulkar

can you come up with examples of this mythical benevolent dictatorship?.I would rather have some politicians steal millions than a dictator kill innocents to keep power.Dictators kill to keep power and the very first thing to go is the Judiciary' date='you dont wont to be on the other side of that.[/quote'] +1

he and his fellow karyakartas need to go for a whole delhi yatra,convince voters of his views and the corruption of the govn of the day and importantly encourage them to vote then he may win close to 10 seats in the delhi state election

Kejriwal will not win more than 5-10 seats so he will not be a game changer BUT his vote share will mean that he will be the game spoiler for either Cong or BJP. Seeing how badly Cong has done is Delhi, I think it will be Congress' vote share that he will take away....

Kejriwal will not win more than 5-10 seats so he will not be a game changer BUT his vote share will mean that he will be the game spoiler for either Cong or BJP. Seeing how badly Cong has done is Delhi' date=' I think it will be Congress' vote share that he will take away....[/quote'] Again depends on whom BJP project as CM candidate.

Again depends on whom BJP project as CM candidate.
I think it will depend on the leaders of both parties. People of Delhi are now tired of Sheila Dixit so Cong has to bring a fresh face and that could be Ajay Maken - he has a clean image and has done pretty good work in all the Ministries he has got till now in the UPA Govt. For the BJP the problem is the lack of a charismatic leader in Delhi - they have Vijay Goel as State Prez and other senior leaders like Dr. Harshwardhan etc but all these aren't t charismatic.

Kejriwal will not win more than 5-10 seats so he will not be a game changer BUT his vote share will mean that he will be the game spoiler for either Cong or BJP. Seeing how badly Cong has done is Delhi' date=' I think it will be Congress' vote share that he will take away....[/quote'] most likely bjp will suffer,the cong core people in the city will vote for them ,the people wanting alternatives will distribute their votes b/w AAP,bjp

Kejriwal will not win more than 5-10 seats so he will not be a game changer BUT his vote share will mean that he will be the game spoiler for either Cong or BJP. Seeing how badly Cong has done is Delhi' date= I think it will be Congress' vote share that he will take away....
These are astronomical numbers. Would be surprised, pleasantly though, if they are able to open their account.

These are astronomical numbers. Would be surprised' date=' pleasantly though, if they are able to open their account.[/quote'] Oh they will certainly open their account. Although now that I think of it, the range given by me is a bit too much and they would probably get around 5 only.

balti pls. ‏@BucketheadCase 1m Now @AamAadmiParty's efforts to clean out corruption in a non-violent manner shall be called Jhadoo ki Jhappi. Stupidosaur ‏@Stupidosaur 13m Appeasing to Harry Potter fan base? @ANI_news Broom or 'Jhaadu' will be Aam Aadmi Party's election symbol,as approved by Election Commission :cantstop:

I was just looking at India Today survey on forthcoming Delhi Elections. I was amazed to see that Aam Admi party has been predicted to win 9 seats. Let me tell one thing - if that happens- that would be one of the best thing to have happened to India. Until I saw this survey, I was not ready to believe that AAP would win even 2 seats. Awesome news. very8o.jpg

I was just looking at India Today survey on forthcoming Delhi Elections. I was amazed to see that Aam Admi party has been predicted to win 9 seats. Let me tell one thing - if that happens- that would be one of the best thing to have happened to India. Until I saw this survey, I was not ready to believe that AAP would win even 2 seats. Awesome news. very8o.jpg
9 seats kahan se jeetenge yaar? They are giving a good fight in 4-5 seats and may win 2-3 seats at max. Rest of the seats, they will get a good vote share (10-15%) but the required vote share to win an assembly seat (about 32-33%+) looks extremely difficult other than seats from where Arvind Kejriwal (New Delhi), Manish Sisodia (Patparganj), Shazia Ilimi (RK Puram) etc will contest. Said it earlier, a total vote share of 10% and 2-3 seats looks achievable for AAP and that itself deserves a lot of credit.