Dissecting Ganguly - The Batsman

Guest dada_rocks

GIB u and ur brigade thought same wud happen in south africa.. i wud say crow-dish ka appetite barha lo.. I belive abhi tak ho chuka hoga achcha khasa.. ye acquired taste hai:hysterical:

indian media is already EXPOSING Ganguly's slow and selfish Batting..ZEE News...Star News...Sahara..NDTV...Times Now..IBN7..CNN IBN...all the channel are showing clippings of slow batting..and those 2s and 3s when only 1 or 2 was possible...and then showing contrast with English fielding...Batting..and running of Dhoni and Yuvi... he has been exposed.... people have come out of his Test Runs... people have already started questioning the start he is giving to India..in POWER PLAYS... if English bowlers are doing so much to him..can you imagine what will aussie bowlers do to him... i will be glad if would manage to save his rib cage.... have you read my declaration...

Sriram, DR..i have stated before also..that i am in favour of ganguly...as a Test player.... so NO..... i have no personal Grudge against him... though i do use few words....which would definitely pinch some people..who reads my post and other posts here and its not only me...who has seen the harm...selfish ganguly is doing to indian ODI team...there are many others as well.... i would definitely play Uthappa in his place.

We arnt hiding- as i said, 47+ average and 71 strike rate against NON MINNOW nations since comeback. And more importantly, there aint a player in India to replace Ganguly in the ODIs at the moment. One or two matches don't make a difference, especially in yet another meaningless ODI series.

No one. I can assure you. ab krupaya edit kar do all the abuse. :teeth_smile:
BheemBhai..you are wrong....those stinking naali ke keede still come here to see and cry that they can never be part of this heaven... they will have to rot in the dump ..and the "quality" of dump there is appalling...:haha::haha::haha: they do the dumping themselves and then clean each other and be happy that they had a "quality" dump..