Star Cricket In UK

Parth

hmm why will it will be available ever parth??? its a sport channel.. u can't get better then sky sports in uk, europe.. forget about star cricket being available anywhere in uk/europe..
Sky sports is so biest and other star channels like STAR GOLD, STAR ONE, STAR NEWS, and STAR PLUS, come on sky then shouldn't there be star cricket

well part thing is that its a channel which cast cricket in India, and has rights to cast games..and such channelz hardly get rights overseas.. forget it as i said.. it won't be coming.... its not like sony, which cast games temporarily. its a proper cricket channel and won't be coming over to uk, europe etc.

From what I've heard it's not a good cricket channel. Usually it has English domestic and the rerun of the Ind v Eng games all the time. It seems the ESPN, Star and other sports channel show way better cricket shows as compared to Star Cricket.

In the gulf' date=' local sports channels borrow feed from Star cricket. So i guess its not an india exclusive thing. I doubt that any country will allow 2 channels to show the same game at the same time - its just bad business ...[/quote'] But it is being shown here in India. On Star cricket, the ODI commentary is in Hindi while on ESPN we get it in English. Now it is upto us to take a pick!

From what I've heard it's not a good cricket channel. Usually it has English domestic and the rerun of the Ind v Eng games all the time. It seems the ESPN' date=' Star and other sports channel show way better cricket shows as compared to Star Cricket.[/quote'] Ravi, Star cricket has been launched by ESPN and Star-sports group, just to show cricket so that these two channels can show other games. Obviously they don't have the rights to show matches played in India, Pakistan, WI and SL and now BD is also included. So we get to watch only the cricket played in other 5 test playing nations and their domestic cricket. How I wish BCCI think seriously about showing Indian domestic matches as well!!!