Bal Thackeray passes away

1983-2011

^ I think he protected Sikhs in '84
Anti-Sikh riots didnot percolate to Maharashtra only and only because of Shiv Sainiks otherwise the congress would have killed some 2000 odd there too . Very few people / Sikhs know or care about this but it has been acknowledged by many SPGC leaders over the years .

RIP I didn't like his (or his supporters) way of working but have to say that that he definitely was a mass leader and had a unique style. He was probably one of the last leaders in India who were irreverent but not arrogant. Now I expect Uddav and Raj to join hands soon..............otherwise Shiv Sena as a political force will be finished in 5-7 years,

i agree.Its time to exterminate muslims from india.i mean how many days its gonna take to kill 20 crore muslims.we should start with aamir' date='shahrukh and salman:facepalm:[/quote']

"run this country but being much less biased"

If you are happy picking up the negative points then I can't help it. We need strong leaders like him not a bunch of pussies who rules us now.

If you are happy picking up the negative points then I can't help it. We need strong leaders like him not a bunch of pussies who rules us now.

So Allowing riots to take place and in case of ballu thackrey accepting emergency to save his ass are characteristics of strong leaders.

In what way was he a strong leader? All I have seen is big statements

The man who made Mumbai the financial capital of India the man who was the saviour of Hindus Bala saheb thackeray was one of the leaders i admired he was a true patriot and a great leader.India needs leaders like him in the future.Leaders die but their legacy will continue.