My India Pictures

Don

hmm, I dont think so..where in bandra? there was one at carter road but he was nothing but a single stand unless, there is one open after 2000
Haan that one only...Carter Road walla....its still a single stand, the rolls are yummmmm

I thought the water was clear but there seemed to be a lotta folks up there and i didnt reckon the water was hygeinic enough especially considering i had a laser op on my eyes done not too long ago. Still a great place though really really good waterfall.
when were these pictures taken. right next to the falls was a water park or something like that is it still open ?

Dude I hate to be the one to bring bad news to you but Bade Miyan is no longer there.
haan haan, one of my friends knows the guy.. he'll know where bade's has started "temporarily" :two_thumbs_up: no tension :finger: anyways, there's always ayubs and yousuf last case, there is tibbs frankee right opposite my house :eyedance:

I m thinking about a travelougue actually expect one in round about 2 weeks. Gambit India is indeed a beautiful country not only beautiful in one part but verstatile and still beautiful, i mean where on earth would u find deserts, snowy mountains, waterfalls, tropical forests. fabulous beaches and rivers in one country. Greatest Country of it all. These pictures were taken a month ago i m not aware if there was a waterpark nearby. I think there was a waterpark on the Dehradun-Hardiwar Highway so u might be right. Yeah i went to Haridwar for a day just a flying visit.

I m thinking about a travelougue actually expect one in round about 2 weeks. Gambit India is indeed a beautiful country not only beautiful in one part but verstatile and still beautiful, i mean where on earth would u find deserts, snowy mountains, waterfalls, tropical forests. fabulous beaches and rivers in one country. Greatest Country of it all. These pictures were taken a month ago i m not aware if there was a waterpark nearby. I think there was a waterpark on the Dehradun-Hardiwar Highway so u might be right. Yeah i went to Haridwar for a day just a flying visit.
..money well spent Any vids and stuff, you know buddy..u can start a nice blog with that experience