My India Pictures

Don

cool pics.. what are these places?
hey veer the very first dry and bright ones are taken from Ahmedabad- Baroda Highway in Gujarat, the green one's will be near massourie and Nainital and general UP , uttrankhand area. If you want specific place please post the pic again and i shall tell u in detail.

hey veer the very first dry and bright ones are taken from Ahmedabad- Baroda Highway in Gujarat' date=' the green one's will be near massourie and Nainital and general UP , uttrankhand area. If you want specific place please post the pic again and i shall tell u in detail.[/quote'] is tht kempty falls?

I thought the water was clear but there seemed to be a lotta folks up there and i didnt reckon the water was hygeinic enough especially considering i had a laser op on my eyes done not too long ago. Still a great place though really really good waterfall.

..hey that Karims stuff is mouth watering.. Now I remember, I have been there when I was in delhi..its always packed right
yup absolutely packed to rafters even though its located in such a remote place.