wobblydoggy's grudges against the doctored pitches of India

wobblydoggy

If England players and fans don't like it here they can leave. At least we will be spared this one-sided excuse of a cricket series and we can start focusing on the Aussie series which is gonna be tough.
Masterclass Reply .... UG its great you remember that Bresnan comment from last year ... I hope Dhoni says it on their face in the field esp. if he sees Bresnan carrying the drinks.
Masterclass Reply .... UG its great you remember that Bresnan comment from last year ... I hope Dhoni says it on their face in the field esp. if he sees Bresnan carrying the drinks.
Yup, will never forget that classless OTT comment from Bresnan. Talk about kicking someone when they are down and then English folks ask why they are generally disliked around the world. I hope the Indian team has long enough memory as us fans and reply in kind in a media session. I would pick Sehwag to convey the message :)
Yup' date=' will never forget that classless OTT comment from Bresnan. Talk about kicking someone when they are down and then English folks ask why they are generally disliked around the world. I hope the Indian team has long enough memory as us fans and reply in kind in a media session. I would pick Sehwag to convey the message :)[/quote'] Hopefully they do ... Lot of English whinning is coming after the Mumbai Test Ends ... Once it comes I hope they send Veeru into the press conferences.

what did Bresnan say anyways? He has fallen a long way. Wont be surprised if Bresnan is dropped from the English team in general. As far as wickets go, i think this pitch has got plenty of bounce and there is certainly something in it for the seamers. the red clay of mumbai also means a natural mumbai pitch in the sun turns. You would have to doctor it to produce a seaming wicket.

Hopefully they do ... Lot of English whinning is coming after the Mumbai Test Ends ... Once it comes I hope they send Veeru into the press conferences.
And I hope the pitches for the next 2 Tests are even more spin friendly than the current one, i.e. something similar to the Mumbai track from 2004 series against Aussies where the Test barely lasted 3 days with Aussies failing to chase 100 odd in the final innings. Let English moan and cry. In fact the more they whine, the more I will enjoy the win.
what did Bresnan say anyways? He has fallen a long way. Wont be surprised if Bresnan is dropped from the English team in general. As far as wickets go, i think this pitch has got plenty of bounce and there is certainly something in it for the seamers. the red clay of mumbai also means a natural mumbai pitch in the sun turns. You would have to doctor it to produce a seaming wicket.
http://sports.ndtv.com/ind-eng-2011/news/item/176981-if-you-dont-want-to-be-here-go-home-bresnan-tells-indians He said If you dont want to be here Go Home
And I hope the pitches for the next 2 Tests are even more spin friendly than the current one' date=' i.e. something similar to the Mumbai track from 2004 series against Aussies where the Test barely lasted 3 days with Aussies failing to chase 100 odd in the final innings. Let English moan and cry. In fact the more they whine, the more I will enjoy the win.[/quote'] Kolkata pitch being similar is unlikely ... will have turn but will lack the bounce ... Nagpur on other hand will certainly have the bounce but God knows about turn ... Have never seen turn in Nagpur.
Kolkata pitch being similar is unlikely ... will have turn but will lack the bounce ... Nagpur on other hand will certainly have the bounce but God knows about turn ... Have never seen turn in Nagpur.
Kolkatta can produce turning track and our track record in Tests at Kolkatta is pretty decent. Curator needs to ensure a turner is created and let's humiliate England a bit more. Nagpur can be a ripper as well as long as the curator plays along. I want to see English commies, journos, ex-players and the current lot post 0-4 hiding.
Kolkatta can produce turning track and our track record in Tests at Kolkatta is pretty decent. Curator needs to ensure a turner is created and let's humiliate England a bit more. Nagpur can be a ripper as well as long as the curator plays along. I want to see English commies' date=' journos, ex-players and the current lot post 0-4 hiding.[/quote'] What I meant was Kolkata will turn but it wont have any bounce .. we can expect ball to keep as low as it was keeping at Ahmedabad. Have never seen it turn at Nagpur ... Hopefully the curator does some miracle.