Why are my posts getting deleted?

yoda

OK, look guys, don't take this too seriously. I was just having a bit of fun. Although I try and write some pseudo-scholarly articles from time to time, I don't take life on an internet forum too seriously. You annoy me, I annoy you back. Lately, I've been finding it difficult to find time to post, so was looking for a bit of excitement. Poor Yoda happened to be around. Apologies to all who were offended. Don't take life too seriously. Ta ta.

OK, look guys, don't take this too seriously. I was just having a bit of fun. Although I try and write some pseudo-scholarly articles from time to time, I don't take life on an internet forum too seriously. You annoy me, I annoy you back. Lately, I've been finding it difficult to find time to post, so was looking for a bit of excitement. Poor Yoda happened to be around. Apologies to all who were offended. Don't take life too seriously. Ta ta.
Mod power comes with certain amount of responsibility. When u have the power to delete and others dont ... u are crossing the line. Anyway just my pennies worth .... I personally havent been affected so all is cool
Down with Dhondy. Come on folks, let us create a virtual effigy, put some placards on it, and burn it. An online petition even to the rest of the moderators - get rid of Dhondy The redoubtable Rawalsra as substitute - that should sort out all the prevalent nastiness.
Rawalsara and Salu's merits aside, I think this site could use fewer mods, atleast one fewer and I am not talking about Dhondy.
Mod power comes with certain amount of responsibility. When u have the power to delete and others dont ... u are crossing the line. Anyway just my pennies worth .... I personally havent been affected so all is cool
Absolutely...It is definitely crossing the line if you are deleting others posts becos "you want to create excitement"...If a post is personally abusive and offensive to other members, then the Mods can decide to delete it. But not on your whim and fancy. Now that you had the excitement, can you re-instate those posts, Dhondy? Why are other Mods not taking a look at this random posts deletion issue? PS: I am not affected by this issue, but it just sounds so wrong, what Dhondy has been doing here! I apologize if I am missing some other "history" here.......... but whatever be it, deleting ordinary posts expressing opinions is wrong.