Why are my posts getting deleted?

yoda

good one Sriram...:hysterical::hysterical: I wouldn't give damn if Dhonds, Bheemy, Ravi or Rajiv delete my post... Its gone once I type it. Its entirely up to them.. Especially after he said he was just making a fun, its okay. Deleting somebody post is better than some one half the age abusing senior poster here. But this is internet guys, dun make it ghar ka rona dhona style drama yaar... cheers :eyedance::dance:

From now , each and every activity of every member will be monitored closely, including the private messages they send , who they quote most etc. Any sign of groupism will be dealt with severely. And first in that list of offenders is - ME. I have been vigorously pm-ing other Sachin worshippers. :D

Absolutely...It is definitely crossing the line if you are deleting others posts becos "you want to create excitement"...If a post is personally abusive and offensive to other members, then the Mods can decide to delete it. But not on your whim and fancy. Now that you had the excitement, can you re-instate those posts, Dhondy? Why are other Mods not taking a look at this random posts deletion issue? PS: I am not affected by this issue, but it just sounds so wrong, what Dhondy has been doing here! I apologize if I am missing some other "history" here.......... but whatever be it, deleting ordinary posts expressing opinions is wrong.
I told you it was a bad way to publicize the forum, Yoda. You wouldn't listen, would you?
nice twist. :hysterical:
Deleting a member's post is a serious thing and should be used in the extreme cases or when very abusive to other members. Dunno why a Mod would do that in a trigger happy fashion and then wonder why it is being criticized? Pls. to enlighten me if there is specific history which provides the context I may be missing. In anycase...
Deleting a member's post is a serious thing and should be used in the extreme cases or when very abusive to other members. Dunno why a Mod would do that in a trigger happy fashion and then wonder why it is being criticized? Pls. to enlighten me if there is specific history which provides the context I may be missing. In anycase...
Let's just say he didn't mean to do it. :regular_smile:
fineleg, you have missed the humour. The irony is that yoda (who was the victim) has taken it far more easily than the rest.:cantstop: