B kumar

badmash

Aaaron just needs to get fit and healthy for period of time. Potential is endless. He could be as good as Yadav. No point comparing the 2 as both should be in time. This B Kumar I am not even sure will be an ok odi player, yesterday ball was not swinging. He got come late swing in an odi but thats it. I tell you again he is ordinary, very ordinary. Long line of trundlers, here is another. Saddens me

a) He'll NOT be picked for Tests in India. b) He's a swing bowler and can be handy in countries with favourable conditions (in Test matches too) c) People were appreciating his spell in the T20 which was really a very good one. Having said so, it was also agreed upon that he might not be of much use in patta tracks. No reason to call him 'pathetic' and all because of the above 3 reasons :dontknow:
So to clarify. 1. Do you rate this guy? And why? 2. Do you think he will have successful carrer in odis? 3. Do you think he can become a good test player?
Aaaron just needs to get fit and healthy for period of time. Potential is endless. He could be as good as Yadav. No point comparing the 2 as both should be in time. This B Kumar I am not even sure will be an ok odi player, yesterday ball was not swinging. He got come late swing in an odi but thats it. I tell you again he is ordinary, very ordinary. Long line of trundlers, here is another. Saddens me
I look at him as a allrounder not frontline bowler in t20s and odis.He is 22 .Just give him some time.
Lets face it guys. If he is not gonna get swing' date= he will get hammered. It seems Dhoni loves to keep to slower bowlers. I doubt Shami ahmed will debut in this series. Even if he does, either Ishant or Dinda will sit out, not Bhuvaneshwar.
thats true for most bowlers,whether is tall n mighty Ishant or Sreesanth
So to clarify. 1. Do you rate this guy? And why? 2. Do you think he will have successful carrer in odis? 3. Do you think he can become a good test player?
a) I think he can be handy in LOIs. Can get decent swing, can bowl accurately, has a good head on his shoulders (which means - seems intelligent, willing to learn and is firmly grounded, and has hunger). Is a decent fielder and can bat okay. Not a big hitter, but can improve his batting. b) I don't know who'll have a successful career in ODIs or any form of cricket. Neither do you. You've been rating Ishant for a while, but he's pathetic in ODIs. Yadav has been poor too, and with Aaron's injury issues I don't even know how long can he consistent bowl at that pace. I've already stated that Bhuvan can be handy in ODIs; on his day, he can win matches for India (in helpful conditions), otherwise he can bowl accurately and be economical. Someone to groom definitely. c) He can only be a good Test player if he gets helpful conditions.

to those saying he can be successful in only helpful conditions.to me thats not a bad thing at all.it means he knows how to exploit these conditions.thats still better than likes of Ishant sucking in helpful conditions n Eng,SA,Aus n claiming they r unlucky.its in helpful conditions overseas,that pacers become our strike bowlers n we depend on them.in home,they can be support to spinners.yes,ideally we should have all strike options but I dont think we r spolit for riches to demand that