ICF 2020 cricinfo fantasy league

Cricketics

If you're happy and you know it' date= clap your hands (x2) If you're happy and you know it and you really want to show it, If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands If you're happy and you know it, stamp your feet (x2) If you're happy and you know it and you really want to show it, If you're happy and you know it, stamp your feet If you're happy and you know it, wave your arms (x2) If you're happy and you know it and you really want to show it, If you're happy and you know it, wave your arms
:hysterical: Thanks F'leg. You made me crack up at midnight ! What a way to end the day ! :two_thumbs_up:
If you're happy and you know it' date= clap your hands (x2) If you're happy and you know it and you really want to show it, If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands If you're happy and you know it, stamp your feet (x2) If you're happy and you know it and you really want to show it, If you're happy and you know it, stamp your feet If you're happy and you know it, wave your arms (x2) If you're happy and you know it and you really want to show it, If you're happy and you know it, wave your arms
now that the FINELEG is up, the batsmen gonna target that area.....Bowlers have to be carefull and shud not bowl on the LEG STUMP!
Ok guys, somebody tell me how do i play this ? I need to teach you guys how to select a team.
PM your email to Cricketics. He will send you an invite which will have a PIN. Register at cr@pinfo and join the ICF league using the PIN. Pick your team and then finish way below me. :haha:
it only happened because of his name - MISS.BAH..... sala MISSES every opportunity :D And a clever batsman know how to DEFEAT a FINELEG:cantstop:
A fine leg is a slippery slope. Be careful steep 'm' m = change in y-value change in x-value Dont say you were not warned before you take the plunge :shades_smile:
A fine leg is a slippery slope. Be careful steep 'm' m = change in y-value change in x-value Dont say you were not warned before you take the plunge :shades_smile:
:omg_smile: Oh maths! I am very bad in it! Forget it.. I appologize! Do u really play cricket? well I do! And whenever I captain my side, I do not keep a FINELEG.....as it disturbs my bowlers concentration ;-) I always ask my bowlers to bowl on middle and off! Incase therz a FINELEG they tend to bowl the leg stump line!