Why Actor fought with Asif

Gambit

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA :hysterical: This is too good to be true. How childish and immature are these idiots?!

WHY SHOAIB HIT ASIF: Team member tells TIMES NOW why Shoaib and Asif fought n Comment by Shoaib likening himself to Imran Khan triggered the fight n Afridi told Asif who laughed at Akhtar angering him n Shoaib smacked Asif with a bat for laughing at his remark n Shoaib apologised to Asif but he was in no mood to listen n Asif complained to team manager who recommended action
:hysterical: [source: TimesNow.tv ticker]

one of the readers posted this in cricinfo on kamran abbasi's blog thought i post it here the comment at the end is priceless:hysterical: QUOTE] Shoaib strikes again !!! I was a big big fan of Shoaib Akthar, but he gives me more causes of shame for my admiration of his ability. I really feel that it is time for us to accept that Shoaib is a source of disgrace to Pakistani Cricket. You might say most geniuses are flawed, we constantly hear about Lara's unpopular status in his own team and Warne's scandals. Shoaib is not in the same league as them when it comes to cricket. And the misdeeds of those two look very forgivable compared to Shoaib. SHOAIB AKHTAR IS THE BRITNEY SPEARS OF PAKISTANI CRICKET. A lot of early promise, followed by unexplainable craziness... oh and they both have been inthe process of losing hair. /QUOTE]

Hahaha Akhtar is infact right. He is similar to Imran in several ways. 1) Both are balding 2) Both talk out of their a$$ these days 3) Both of them are deluded that Pakistan is the greatest team in the world When Akhtar starts likening Sami with Malcolm Marshall the comparison will be complete.:haha:

one of the readers posted this in cricinfo on kamran abbasi's blog thought i post it here the comment at the end is priceless:hysterical: QUOTE] Shoaib strikes again !!! I was a big big fan of Shoaib Akthar, but he gives me more causes of shame for my admiration of his ability. I really feel that it is time for us to accept that Shoaib is a source of disgrace to Pakistani Cricket. You might say most geniuses are flawed, we constantly hear about Lara's unpopular status in his own team and Warne's scandals. Shoaib is not in the same league as them when it comes to cricket. And the misdeeds of those two look very forgivable compared to Shoaib. SHOAIB AKHTAR IS THE BRITNEY SPEARS OF PAKISTANI CRICKET. A lot of early promise, followed by unexplainable craziness... oh and they both have been inthe process of losing hair. /QUOTE]
Shoaib Spears' #1 selling single: Hit Me Baby...One More Time
Hahaha Akhtar is infact right. He is similar to Imran in several ways. 1) Both are balding 2) Both talk out of their a$$ these days 3) Both of them are deluded that Pakistan is the greatest team in the world When Akhtar starts likening Sami with Malcolm Marshall the comparison will be complete.:haha:
omg! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: