Nfl Playoffs

Cricketics

While Andrew Luck may end being the best of the young QBs' date=' [b']Kaepernick is the most fun to watch. Rocket Arm and equally as effective in the running game as your Newton's, RG3s and Wilson's of the world. SF should be the favourite from here on.
True dat!!!

A very interesting matchup this week between 49ers and Atl. Atlanta do tend to struggle against mobile quarterback and man when Kaepernick runs, he RUNS. The good thing is that ATL are playing in the Georgia dome. NIners are more talented but Atlanta took the monkey off their back last week with a playoff win. It will be a close game but I think Falcons will edge out although I hope Niners win since I want to see a HArbaugh superbowl. And a rematch of last year's AFC championship between Ravens and Pats. Ravens have all the momentum and I predict they will pull out a win this time.

RAY LEWIS GOT so emitonal there during trophy ceremony. What an ending to his career it will be if he goes on with super bowl. Meanwhile, let's stand up for Harbaugh brothers. Both brothers are the coach for their respective franchise and will be battling against each other in the Super Bowl. Simply Great.