Transfer rumours and news thread -- 2013/14

Sidhoni

^^No, what happened there?? Utd Sign Fellaini. They need a player like him, box to box. Him and Carrick can sit in front of the defence, let Kagawa, Rooney and Zaha float behind RVP- that could work well for Utd Evertone done well in the end getting Lukaku, Barry and McCarthy. Really not sure if Chelsea letting Lukaku go was wise- letting Ba go instead maybe... Liverpool have a had a good window too. Strong looking squad now. I wish Barca had signed a decent CB, even Sakho from PSG would have been good.

Real letting Ozil go was a mistake- he is a better player than Bale- and more importantly better suited to Carlos posession style of attacking football than Bale A Di Maria/ Bale/ C Ron would have been great under Jose because he likes his teams to counter at pace. Anyway the reason Ozil was let go was because RM have Isco now, even if he is not quite in Ozils class as a creater (yet). Arsenal should have signed a CB and a Def Mid but Ozil/Cazorla/ Walcott will be fantastic creating lots for Giroud

Modric is more of a deeper central midfielder. At Spurs he played alongside Parker with Van Der Vaart ahead of them behind the striker. Similary I think Real play him Alonso and Khaderia when playing a midfield three. Ozil is best further forward like VDV so Ozil and Modric can co-exist. Ozils replacement is Isco I think

^^No, what happened there?? Utd Sign Fellaini. They need a player like him, box to box. Him and Carrick can sit in front of the defence, let Kagawa, Rooney and Zaha float behind RVP- that could work well for Utd Evertone done well in the end getting Lukaku, Barry and McCarthy. Really not sure if Chelsea letting Lukaku go was wise- letting Ba go instead maybe... Liverpool have a had a good window too. Strong looking squad now. I wish Barca had signed a decent CB, even Sakho from PSG would have been good.
these players wont get fit into a formation.u suggesting a 4-2-3-1?if yes then kagawa ideally should play behind the striker with rooney as the winger?? dont think moyes will do that. moyes will have to choose one b/w kagawa and rooney to be the supplier,it`ll most probably be rooney.. talking about wingers,united needs 2 wingers who can at least cross a ball half decently,wellbeck,valencia,young aint good enough tbh only nani (who too has lost his mojo) and zaha (unproven,overhyped) can fit the bill against top sides .. i really want moyes to play young players like januzaj,henriquez(though on loan to zaragoza) more often than some deadwoods..this is what fergie did in the early 90`s,moyes should should give it a try

One question to the Utd. fans...... Do you think Fellaini is the signing that will help you'll win the UCL??? I don't.......and a team like Utd. should be aiming to sign players who will........Fellaini is decent......but that's it........should've been all over the Ozil and Luiz Gustavo signings........

these players wont get fit into a formation.u suggesting a 4-2-3-1?if yes then kagawa ideally should play behind the striker with rooney as the winger?? dont think moyes will do that. moyes will have to choose one b/w kagawa and rooney to be the supplier,it`ll most probably be rooney.. talking about wingers,united needs 2 wingers who can at least cross a ball half decently,wellbeck,valencia,young aint good enough tbh only nani (who too has lost his mojo) and zaha (unproven,overhyped) can fit the bill against top sides .. i really want moyes to play young players like januzaj,henriquez(though on loan to zaragoza) more often than some deadwoods..this is what fergie did in the early 90`s,moyes should should give it a try
Yeah 4-2-3-1 with Kagawa on the left- his best position is behind the striker but he can play drifting in from the left. That way Rooney can play and Rooney is far less suited to a wide role than Kagawa so he should play behind the striker. Or a better idea really is to drop Rooney to get the best out of Kags... Kag behing RVP and Nani/Young/Zaha on the two flanks.

One question to the Utd. fans...... Do you think Fellaini is the signing that will help you'll win the UCL??? I don't.......and a team like Utd. should be aiming to sign players who will........Fellaini is decent......but that's it........should've been all over the Ozil and Luiz Gustavo signings........
its not all about winning the european cup,its about building the future in the right way rather than splashing loads of money for temporary success i.e madrid nowadays,city etc .. this is one of the reasons why i did not want mourinho at OT..we have been very successful both domestically and in the continent in the last 5-7 years,so at least i am not craving or being hungry for desperate,immediate success.. on the signings,i was disappointed that we couldnt sign baines or herreira.these could have been vital signings

Arsenal have signed Flamini for' date=' wait for it, [b']FREE Transfer. Typical Arsene :hehe: Talking about stars and championship at the start of the season and then signing some chindi player for peanuts and after 3 to 4 months be very happy to be in the top 4. That is the story of Arsenal for last few years. Delusional fans think they have a young team which will mature next year and win the treble :haha: Arsenal :hehe: :hehe:
haha paying 4 millions more than his release clause for Fellaini :hysterical::hysterical: tumblr_m9p76cm1rw1rb6ybjo1_500.gif

Great signing for AFC, wished we could have got a striker and we would be a contender for the title. Here's hoping we get a striker in January. For those saying we didnt need Ozil if you see last season matches we had difficulty in creating in games where Santi was man marked.. even Arsene stressed many times in some post match interviews that we didnt create much.

Erikson looks superb, elegant and skilful. Reminds me a lot of ozil. Total snip at 12 million, cant believe was not snapped up earlier by others and got him at such a low fee. Maybe blessing missed out on willian Lamela dissapointing yesterday, looked poor, surely will improve. But yesterday very dissapointing.
His contract was expiring next summer. Don't worry about Lamela, he has all the tools to become world class. He just needs to adapt

His contract was expiring next summer. Don't worry about Lamela, he has all the tools to become world class. He just needs to adapt
So far lalemla looks poor. Has not done anything in any of the games to excite me. No real pace, dribbling or shots. No x factor so far. Everyone keeps saying o wait he is amazing but he should show some glimpses of this, so far just looks rubbish. How we paid 28 million for this chap is mind boogling. All he dos is get the ball and pass backwards!!! Dissaponting