Anti Virat Kohli Club

There is no managing as such. What is there to manage? :idunno: The only thing to manage is to :poink: the Kohli loverboys when they come here to :whine:
i meant the op manager its his responsibility to update the members list and other updates including goals, rules etc
JAF is a few steps aagey :--D Okay, PM me the structure and the ideas behind it. :giggle:
to update the club's motive, rules and members guidelines from time to time and to make any important decisions in case of your absence :agree:
once u get in u can never leave otherwise u have to give up all ur icf money and change ur username to chokohli
Please make the seasonal option....We guys need a consumer-driven structure :hitler:
we may need new rules to attract such volunteers so that we get a chance to increase our club's popularity and members and the legislative body can take up the responsibility of forming the AVKC chit fund too :dance:
i meant the manager its his responsibility to update the members list and other updates including goals, rules etc to update the club's motive, rules and members guidelines from time to time and to make any important decisions in case of your absence :agree:
sort of a Vice Prez :hmmm: