Anti Virat Kohli Club

In the first ODI, the order of the Indian top scorers: a) Yuvraj - 61 b) Gambhir - 52 c) Raina - 50 d) Rahane - 47 e) Dhoni - 32 f) Bhuvan - 20 g) Kohli - 15 h) Ashwin - 13 i) Jaddu - 7 j) Ishant - 7 k) Dinda - 3 Scored more than 4 guys. Not bad. :hatsoff:
Not to forget, all England batsmen scored more than the 'Superstar' of Indian cricket Cook - 75 Bell - 85 KP - 44 Morgan - 41 kieswetter - 24* Heck even Fatel - 40* So Kohli ranked 13th in 17 among the batsmen who got to play... I'm sure Dernbach and Finn would have scored more runs on that dead track
Not to forget, all England batsmen scored more than the 'Superstar' of Indian cricket Cook - 75 Bell - 85 KP - 44 Morgan - 41 kieswetter - 24* Heck even Fatel - 40* So Kohli ranked 13th in 17 among the batsmen who got to play... I'm sure Dernbach and Finn would have scored more runs on that dead track
We need to be kind to him :icflove: Just going through a bad patch. :giggle:
We need to be kind to him :icflove: Just going through a bad patch. :giggle:
I have started to like Gambhir due to Kohli.. Gambhir has been in a bad patch since 2 years.. still he manages to score those 40s and 50s... he tries to grind it out in the middle! This hack doesn't even score on national highways! It looks all merry when you're scoring... your character will be revealed how you approach your batting when going through a bad patch..