Anti Virat Kohli Club

A century every 15 innnings is not even that bad for ODI's. 30 matches is too little anyway to make judgements. He had a great average in SA but didn't get a hundred. Tendulkar averages 30 against Australia in Australia in ODI's. Averages 25 playing away against SA... What a terrible player (not srs)
No judgments are being made here. Just facts (as they stand today) are being presented. You are right about Sachin's average in ODIs in Australia; Kohli averages 15.80 against Australia in Australia but the sample size is so small, it was not mentioned. Kohli's rate of centuries may go up or down depending on his form and we'll keep track of it.
No judgments are being made here. Just facts (as they stand today) are being presented. You are right about Sachin's average in ODIs in Australia; Kohli averages 15.80 against Australia in Australia but the sample size is so small, it was not mentioned. Kohli's rate of centuries may go up or down depending on his form and we'll keep track of it.
"we'll keep track of it" lol Ok. Someone give these guys a medal. Idiots :finger:
Look, he was bribing the mods before :giggle: Now bribing the admins :hysterical: Like Kohli, he started with MC/BC and then started :whine: Now he's gone complaining to Sid Mallya. :mama:
i never use words like mc,bc its childish stuff which fair weather fans like u use now since ur so good at stats..please share the stats of kohli in matches where ur manhoos body did not entered the stadium? im sure his average will double
i never use words like mc,bc its childish stuff which fair weather fans like u use now since ur so good at stats..please share the stats of kohli in matches where ur manhoos body did not entered the stadium? im sure his average will double
:hysterical: Now I'm singlehandedly responsible for Kohli's decline since he cannot perform when I am sitting in the stadium :hysterical: Good, you agreed that Kohli is childish (and therefore, should not be made captain).

honestly more than anti virat kohli thread who has just failed at his job recently and nothing more we need anti saurav thread who just kills team's by watching games without any reason :mad: whats worse is that he knows abt it and actually went to punjab game so that we dont qualify! :omg:

honestly more than anti virat kohli thread who has just failed at his job recently and nothing more we need anti saurav thread who just kills team's by watching games without any reason :mad: whats worse is that he knows abt it and actually went to punjab game so that we dont qualify! :omg:
but Punjab qualified:dontknow: so ur theory:fail: