pak troops cross LoC, kill 2 Indian jawans brutally (decapitated)

seedhi

Balochistan is our internal matter. There is no Genocide issues in Balochistan by pak army. and Kashmir is international issue.
No Kashmir is internal issue. You guys want it to be international matter but i am afraid its not so. Kasmir is indian land and kashmiris are indian. Internal matter I am afraid. Frankly kashmir issue suits india. As pakistan devotes ite entire exisietnece to this and messing india up and focuses all its resources in trying to screw us, completley forgetting about its own peoples econimic welfare and development. While for us a massive country with enormous resoursces, it is minor issue which hardly requires any attention and does not distract us from our development. It also provides a nice buffer zone between us and you. Keeps us further away from your marauding attatcks courtesy of pak govt/army/isi. Kasmir will never be independant and never be part of pakistan either. But carry on dreaming and wasting energy on it, its only you guys who are undermining yourselves with this futile exercise.

Balochistan is our internal matter. There is no Genocide issues in Balochistan by pak army. and Kashmir is international issue.
Ofcourse there is genocide issue in Balochistan where the disgraceful Paki military summarily executed many Bugti tribesmen for their allegience to the Baloch independence movement started by the chief Bugti. Kashmir is not an international matter, its an internal matter of India. On legal basis, Indian claim to Kashmir is internationally recognised, we are in the right.

i have explained this in the past where nobody bothered to challenge this, but i will say this again: Indian army *IS* more credible than the Pakistani army. Our army has been loyal, always submitted to government review/corruption committees and we've even courtmarshalled/fired high level army people for corruption. Pakistani military, on the other hand, is a rogue institution, has no loyalty,credibility and your former president (Mushy), an army man, himself is evidence of how your institutions lack any credibility- he claimed the Kargil incident was done by Kashmiri militants, yet gave out Nishan-e-Haidar to the dead, which are clearly applicable to Paki soldiers only. None of your institutions have any credibility, so why should we take your military's claims over Indian military's claims ? In cases of 'he said vs she said', it boils down to credibility- take for eg, rape. If there are no witnesses, whether the rape occured or not, is largely determined by pitting the credibility of the accused against the accuser. If the accuser is found to have faulty credibility (eg: the Peurto Rican maid in the former world bank cheif's rape case), the case is dismissed. In similar vein, when we pit Paki army vs Indian army in the credibility stakes, Indian army clearly wins and as such, by precedence, if its 'he said vs she said', Indian army's claims win by default. This is the price your crappy army pays for not having established any credibility.
good point, The very fact that the Pakistan army, the Government of Pakistan and especially the people of Pakistan have yet to bring any form closure for the atrocious genocide committed by Pakistanis in Bangladesh in 1971, it's long way to go for Pakistan to gain even an ounce of credibility.
As i thought, no Paki is going to touch this with a ten foot pole, because when it comes to India v Pakistan issues, cold & clinical logic does not apply to them. I lay down an open challenge to the Pakis to explain, on what basis should we believe in Pakistani military's claims over Indian military's claims, even if i happen to be a non-Indo/Paki person (hypothetical). On what basis do we say Pakistan is right if it denies beheading Indian soldiers and Indian army claims it.

As i thought' date= no Paki is going to touch this with a ten foot pole, because when it comes to India v Pakistan issues, cold & clinical logic does not apply to them. I lay down an open challenge to the Pakis to explain, on what basis should we believe in Pakistani military's claims over Indian military's claims, even if i happen to be a non-Indo/Paki person (hypothetical). On what basis do we say Pakistan is right if it denies beheading Indian soldiers and Indian army claims it.
+999^999 Random junk about UN missions gets copy pasted, media is blamed, democracy is brought up for no logical reason but no answer to the above. At best, some false equivalence is attempted (your army does it too :blink: ). When asked when/where, claim to be off topic :wall:

As i thought, no Paki is going to touch this with a ten foot pole, because when it comes to India v Pakistan issues, cold & clinical logic does not apply to them. I lay down an open challenge to the Pakis to explain, on what basis should we believe in Pakistani military's claims over Indian military's claims, even if i happen to be a non-Indo/Paki person (hypothetical). On what basis do we say Pakistan is right if it denies beheading Indian soldiers and Indian army claims it.
+999^999 Random junk about UN missions gets copy pasted, media is blamed, democracy is brought up for no logical reason but no answer to the above. At best, some false equivalence is attempted (your army does it too :blink: ). When asked when/where, claim to be off topic :wall:
Really no need to belive on any of Pak military, Pak media or Pak people claims... Check this out then: i. Barkha Dutt in an artcile from her war reporting diary... ah no I already have questioned your media persons, so it wont work... ii. http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/the-buck-stops-here/india-pakistan-another-tipping-point/261981 watch at 21:15 "Beheading of Troops has been going on from both sides for some time..." says: Admiral Laxminarayan Ramdas, Chief of Naval Staff Indian navy (Rtd)

No Kashmir is internal issue. You guys want it to be international matter but i am afraid its not so. Kasmir is indian land and kashmiris are indian. Internal matter I am afraid. Frankly kashmir issue suits india. As pakistan devotes ite entire exisietnece to this and messing india up and focuses all its resources in trying to screw us, completley forgetting about its own peoples econimic welfare and development. While for us a massive country with enormous resoursces, it is minor issue which hardly requires any attention and does not distract us from our development. It also provides a nice buffer zone between us and you. Keeps us further away from your marauding attatcks courtesy of pak govt/army/isi. Kasmir will never be independant and never be part of pakistan either. But carry on dreaming and wasting energy on it, its only you guys who are undermining yourselves with this futile exercise.
Ofcourse there is genocide issue in Balochistan where the disgraceful Paki military summarily executed many Bugti tribesmen for their allegience to the Baloch independence movement started by the chief Bugti. Kashmir is not an international matter, its an internal matter of India. On legal basis, Indian claim to Kashmir is internationally recognised, we are in the right.
http://www.middleeast.about.com/od/pakistan/qt/Kashmir-UN-Resolution.htm

Really no need to belive on any of Pak military, Pak media or Pak people claims... Check this out then: i. Barkha Dutt in an artcile from her war reporting diary... ah no I already have questioned your media persons, so it wont work... ii. http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/the-buck-stops-here/india-pakistan-another-tipping-point/261981 watch at 21:15 "Beheading of Troops has been going on from both sides for some time..." says: Admiral Laxminarayan Ramdas, Chief of Naval Staff Indian navy (Rtd)
I ask you again, when/where did it happen earlier ? Do you find Indian sources credible when its convenient ? Does your army/media take beheadings as usual behavior ? BTW General Malik, who has much more hands on experience on the LoC than any admiral clearly disagrees (shakes head) in the video.

Sooo Sweet! Multiple failed military & terror attempts, so lets talk about UN resolution while we ignore the other UN resolutions on banned terror groups :giggle: Meanwhile in UN loving land of the pure: Hindu teri maut aayi, lashkar aayi, lashkar aayi :protest:
Sometimes they are pro un and other times when dont suit they ignore. UN also backed mass bombings of Afghanistan and Iraq, so dont want to see anyomre criticism of Uncle Bush as all legally supported by UN!!:haha: Kashmir will always be part of india. Get over it and move on. Stop chasing an impossoble dream and wasting energies and lives on this. ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN EVER!

I ask you again, when/where did it happen earlier ? Do you find Indian sources credible when its convenient ? Does your army/media take beheadings as usual behavior ? BTW General Malik, who has much more hands on experience on the LoC than any admiral clearly disagrees (shakes head) in the video.
Now this is beyond ridiculous and thats the last thing I was expecting but thought you being a sane person would avoid this. After Pakistani media, Pakistani people, Pakistani army, now you have disowned your own Admiral's statement... The only response now I am left with is: (sorry, I controlled)

Sometimes they are pro un and other times when dont suit they ignore. UN also backed mass bombings of Afghanistan and Iraq, so dont want to see anyomre criticism of Uncle Bush as all legally supported by UN!!:haha: Kashmir will always be part of india. Get over it and move on. Stop chasing an impossoble dream and wasting energies and lives on this. ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN EVER!
The same goes for You (india) too. "Aap (india) karein tou Chamatkaar" "Hum (pakistan) karein tou Baladkaar" :hatsoff:

Now this is beyond ridiculous and thats the last thing I was expecting but thought you being a sane person would avoid this. After Pakistani media, Pakistani people, Pakistani army, now you have disowned your own Admiral's statement... The only response now I am left with is: (sorry, I controlled)
you mean THIS >>>> D-e-l-u-s-i-o-n-a-l :hysterical:

you mean THIS >>>> D-e-l-u-s-i-o-n-a-l :hysterical:
Nahi yar, as I mentioned earlier "Delusion" and "Denial" modes are applicable ONLY on Pakistanis... Someone not accepting his own Admiral's statement dont fall in 'Denail mode' as long as he is indian or non-Paksitani but yeah if EXACTLY the same thing done by a Paksitani then it goes like: :protest:Warning :whine: ERROR... :protest: Denial :whine: Help :protest: :whine: Delusion :protest:

D-e-l-u-s-i-o-n-a-l D-e-n-i-a-l :hysterical:

Nahi yar, as I mentioned earlier "Delusion" and "Denial" modes are applicable ONLY on Pakistanis... Someone not accepting his own Admiral's statement dont fall in 'Denail mode' as long as he is indian or non-Paksitani but yeah if EXACTLY the same thing done by a Paksitani then it goes like: :protest:Warning :whine: ERROR... :protest: Denial :whine: Help :protest: :whine: Delusion :protest:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Dude WTF! I'm asking you the THIRD time: When/Where did Indian Army behead your soldiers and it was reported earlier ? Did you as Pakistanis accept beheading of a soldier as business as usual ? And yes, former chief of Army staff disagrees with former Admiral. I'd like to believe the former is correct, call it an inherent bias. Would you, by your own standard, believe every single word from a former chief/President ? Do you know how hollow your logic sounds ? Do you also agree with every single word of say, General Hamid Gul ? Disowning a senior serviceman's statement according to you is after all D-E-L-U-S-I-O-N-A-L.

The same goes for You (india) too. "Aap (india) karein tou Chamatkaar" "Hum (pakistan) karein tou Baladkaar" :hatsoff:
May I add one minor detail to spoil your love affair for the UN ? The resolution 47 on Kashmir was passed under chapter VI of the charter and is hence non-mandatory. The dismantling of Hafiz sahib's lot is under chapter VII and is hence mandatory. Still love the UN resolutions, only the non-binding ones I suppose :hehe:

May I add one minor detail to spoil your love affair for the UN ? The resolution 47 on Kashmir was passed under chapter VI of the charter and is hence non-mandatory. The dismantling of Hafiz sahib's lot is under chapter VII and is hence mandatory. Still love the UN resolutions, only the non-binding ones I suppose :hehe:
:omg: "Aap (india) karein tou Chamatkaar" "Hum (pakistan) karein tou Baladkaar"