Ganguly - cat on a hot Tin roof

Ganguly was like a cat on a hot Tin roof... he never looked comfortable against balls on his body..and was just looking for ways to get out... very ugly looking batting..disgrace that he is our opener.. come back..sehwag..all is forgiven.. please save us from the disgraceful display of batting from Ganguly... is it too much of a task to practise short ball stuffs..?? on just a bit helpful pitch conditions..he makes a complete fool of himself.. Ganguly has no place on ODIs...its time to find a new opener..or recall sehwag again...

GIB is like the worst anti gangulian I have seen.. I am not a great fan of ganguly.. but hes been doing fairly well in the last few months.. And not to mention he has scored three century opening stands with Sachin this series. You cant just make him a scapegoat for our loss.. Hate such trashy stereotypical biased comments

Predicatable Gangulian. Apna player not out bhi out denge ... just to make our hero look better.
Dumbo, start by the worst player, but you're too blind to see that anyways. I'm sure you're happy that SCG didn't get a start today, after all he's so selfish that the team always loses when he scores. Now please continue with your rubbish.

two positive things came out of tis thread...] one..i got the peace of my mind..once i vented my frustration and agony of watching Ganguly play some ugliest looking shots...and almost begging to god to be sent back to pavilion...that too against kindergarden kids...aged 20-21... for a person with so much experience...and runs behind him..that must have been the humiliation of the worst kind... second positive... we have been able to unearth a dog...we should be magnanimous enough to throw few bones in front of him.. tommy..wanna eat ??? *puch* *puch*...:D:haha:

australians are going to exploit this weakness..to the perfection...w eare doomed even before the series against them starts.. we will never get off to a flyer...in ODIs..as long as Ganguly is our opener.... he does not look like a opener anymore...once upon a time...he was the best opener...but now...he is just a joke... did some one see..collingwood's smirk...? i felt so bad..watching it.. i just hope Ganguly plays all the seven ODIs...against australians...and does not fake any injury..:cantstop:

Obs, you arent trying to suggest Ganguly DELIBERATELY played badly so that India lost ? Cant fathom how such a thing can ever happen, to be honest. You might have differences with players , but once you are on the ground , everybody give the best they have got.

Obs, you arent trying to suggest Ganguly DELIBERATELY played badly so that India lost ? Cant fathom how such a thing can ever happen, to be honest. You might have differences with players , but once you are on the ground , everybody give the best they have got.
No, MM, I didnt suggest that Ganguly deliberately played badly. That is clearly impossible in the Indian team. What I was commenting on was the fact that he looked so flustered, annoyed, irritated, confused, and generally pissed off. There was no eye-blinking, no punched fist, no lateral head movement (of the yeah, yeah, ok, ok type)