Pakistan in South Africa - 2013

Asim

Even though Pak is likely to lose in SA' date=' whats wrong with having self belief? I don't understand the hate here, will pak lose? probably, but hopefully we'll fight till the end. :two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] No hate, just banter :icflove: Happens when two losers debate as to who's better :giggle:
The reason Pakistanis are confident is because in their cricketing history they have not lost a single match till now. Either they have won or they have phiksed their matches. So according to their logic, if they don't phiks their matches, they'll surely win 3-0 :two_thumbs_up:
Yes Pakistan have already wont the series 3-0, mentally!:giggle: Well I don't think Smith and co will last any long against Junaid, Ehsan and Ajmal. In fact Hafeez will take care of the Smith. If Pakistan can somehow post 300 on the board SA will have to bat well to get past that score.

Very excited to host the Pakistani team , Who would be their 3 best test batsman at the moment , because I fear Younis Khan this man can definitely tilt a game towards them on any day ? And that big guy IRFAN ? :omg: that guy could be a beast bowling in SA , Kallis and co definitely gonna have to be to their game ! playing two spinners will be a waste as Cape town ,Wanderers and Centurion wont offer anything , witch pleases me because Ajmal is one class spinner but conditions wil give him zero

Very excited to host the Pakistani team ' date=' Who would be their 3 best test batsman at the moment , because I fear Younis Khan this man can definitely tilt a game towards them on any day ? And that big guy IRFAN ? :omg: that guy could be a beast bowling in SA , Kallis and co definitely gonna have to be to their game ! playing two spinners will be a waste as Cape town ,Wanderers and Centurion wont offer anything , witch pleases me because Ajmal is one class spinner but conditions wil give him zero[/quote'] junaid khan fZeIf57nbOg Ehsan adil YqJreYP6f1c Rahat ali yEWMEmxsYHU Batsman will all flop except shafiq maybe, just want to see adil and rahat bowl :dance:
junaid khan fZeIf57nbOg Ehsan adil YqJreYP6f1c Rahat ali yEWMEmxsYHU Batsman will all flop except shafiq maybe, just want to see adil and rahat bowl :dance:
Junaid khan olso looks like hes got a good future ahead ,I watched that game ,India batsman were clueless , if he finds swing and good pace combined with Irfan , I highly doubt that it will be one sided series ,Very very excited
Junaid khan olso looks like hes got a good future ahead ' date='I watched that game ,India batsman were[b']clueless , if he finds swing and good pace combined with Irfan , I highly doubt that it will be one sided series ,Very very excited
Indian batsman are clueless against anything that swing,seam,bounce and spin these days.