Pakistan in South Africa - 2013

Asim

Considering we bowled out England for 70 odd on a flat track 200 will be more than enough for us :two_thumbs_up:
you are not playing against england on spin tracks ur playing south africa on seaming tracks...australia found it impossible to get 20 wickets and so did england..they are best in world and honestly i will back them to white wash current paki team at home
Considering we bowled out England for 70 odd on a flat track 200 will be more than enough for us :two_thumbs_up:
Only Ajmal and Junaid will be a threat. But Ajmal will be ineffective on SA pitches, and I doubt Junaid can rip through the whole SA batting line up. Gul and Irfan will be murdered by Amla, De Villiers, Kallis, Du Plessis

junaid is good but current rsa team knows how to get through tough periods they will defend when he gets movement and attack other guys and him when he is ineffective to trouble them u need a really good bowling line up with no weak link or atleast 3 bowlers who are in great form i cant see pakistan bowling them out under 200 ..not guys like amla or kallis ajmal will be big threat vs like of smith though but abdv and even faf will play him well

you are not playing against england on spin tracks ur playing south africa on seaming tracks...australia found it impossible to get 20 wickets and so did england..they are best in world and honestly i will back them to white wash current paki team at home
Since when where the tracks in UAE big spinning tracks ? They weren't but Hafeez, Ajmal and Rehman were effective because don't depend on big turn. I agree that Saffie fast bowling is very good and they might skittle us out for low totals ... but I think it is also possible that we can get them out for low totals also. Consider an attack of Junaid, Irfan, Hafeez, Rehman and Ajmal ... no easy runs there and plenty of wicket taking ability.
junaid is good but current rsa team knows how to get through tough periods they will defend when he gets movement and attack other guys and him when he is ineffective to trouble them u need a really good bowling line up with no weak link or atleast 3 bowlers who are in great form i cant see pakistan bowling them out under 200 ..not guys like amla or kallis ajmal will be big threat vs like of smith though but abdv and even faf will play him well
If we keep Gul on the bench there will be no one to attack. Irfan will keep banging it in and the three spinners are hard to score again. And once reverse swing comes in to play Junaid will be back.
If we keep Gul on the bench there will be no one to attack. Irfan will keep banging it in and the three spinners are hard to score again. And once reverse swing comes in to play Junaid will be back.
If you think your going to win this series, than keep dreaming. Your batsmen are on par with NZ, and they are playing their third string team :haha:
Rehman and Hafeez wont do shite either. Only Junaid and Ajmal are there hopes. Probably Misbah with the bat B->
i hope younis performs and even azhar i really like these two players...hoping for good performance but honestly cant see them winning .. i think younis at his best could have done something but now a days its too much to expect to do well vs this south african line up ..specially if u consider they rarely play on these type of pitches
i hope younis performs and even azhar i really like these two players...hoping for good performance but honestly cant see them winning .. i think younis at his best could have done something but now a days its too much to expect to do well vs this south african line up ..specially if u consider they rarely play on these type of pitches
Azhar and Younis struggled against India's third string seam attack :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I don't see them doing anything against Steyn and his bois. Im backing Misbah because he is very solid in defence.

forget swing bowlers ..i think morkel will destroy them.. expect bowling like that of west indies of 80's :rofl: btw my question to all padosis ...u were never able to beat soth africa in south africa before even when they were not as good and ur team was much better ...why gets hopes high against one of the best teams in the world at there best with 6-7 players at peak ..when u dont even know who will bat for u in tests...just being realistic.. im sure u guys will give them much tougher competition then new zealand but wining against them is diff thing england at home werent able to do that they have been un beaten for some time now