Irani Trophy 2013 ( Feb 6-10)

saneindian

Really heartening to see an Indian bowling with that 'vigor' I'd say! Kumble used to have that..
shami to was fairly accurate..nice to see indian bowler atleast bowling with some control sreesanth got smashed according to score card.. how did he bowl ?
Ishwar Pandey is a similar bowler to Pankaj.
pankaj is actually taller..
its not shots he is playing its little things which good batsmen do like when ball is not in ur area they without risk hit it for 1 run and get of strike for some reason rahane is stuck.. im sure he is better then this..just need to play consistent cricket this warming benches ofr months is taking its toll
yea right. By IPL effect, what I mean is not leaving the good balls, trying to score off balls which you better not ought to... Look at Gambhir... Tries to run down the ball to thirdman even in tests!
Rahane is too good when its overpitched... Pandey will have to bowl like how Finn did in ODIs..
from wht i remember of in from rahane he can easily handle those balls he was just bit tentative out of practice..u can imagine him not coming forward to ball can easily be lack of matches he played..
from wht i remember of in from rahane he can easily handle those balls he was just bit tentative out of practice..u can imagine him not coming forward to ball can easily be lack of matches he played..
but Finn bowled extremely well.. Rahane wasn't sure of his footwork, whether to come front or go back... that is the length i'm taking about